My lightsabers & blasters thread (Compac Super Scope)

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video)

It is solid resin, the top is painted but the bottom is unfinished. I know that they used the 5ft falcon for the Bespin landing, but not the take off. Also I think it was used in the space slug scene. I do know that it is one of the front feet of the rear landing gear. I very randomly bumped into the guy who bought the rear foot of the rear landing gear that went up for sale at the same time as mine, which is slightly different.

thats awesome! is it solid resin? I know they kit-bashed a lot of space-ship models, but was never sure if the final model was a casting of the glued parts or the original sculpt

Also, this is from the 5 foot model... whoa. used for maybe the landing shots?

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (ANH DL-44 front sight Video)

Hi, do you have the reference of the magnet you used?
Thanks

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (ANH DL-44 front sight Video)

I think the academy messed up. You’re the lead actor in all these videos.

Attachments

• 4C351953-AFCF-454F-A335-0A039D68BFBA.jpeg
    4C351953-AFCF-454F-A335-0A039D68BFBA.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 100
Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (ANH DL-44 Build Pt 7 Vid)

Very inspiring!

I'm re-doing my ANH blaster. My original denix was too chunky, and the mount wasn't to my liking... dented my pewter flash hider by accident.... Just picked up a Field Marshall mount/steel scope and down the rabbit hole I go!

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Roman's MPP Replica Unboxing Vid)

Someone got a hair cut! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Roman's MPP Replica Unboxing Vid)

Pre-haircut video ha ha. I'm stripping the bluing and applying the stencils I got from Scottjua, painting and a bit of additional weathering to the crossbar and knobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (ANH DL-44 Build Pt 9 Vid)

Throw a few shims of small washers or aluminum tape under the nuts to adjust the point they tighten down to, and you can get them realigned.

I made a video on how to, but it might have been done after you started?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back