Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

^ agree, I've sold off a handful of pairs after getting them because I know they don't work for me as well as they do RDJ (much to my disappointment) but the red/black checkered pair from IM2 lead me to buying 3 more pairs of Fultons in different colors which are my pairs just to throw on when I'm running out the house real quick. If nothing else, it's opened my eyes to these brands whereas I used to just know Oakley and Ray-Ban.

Has anyone confirmed whether the pair in the film is Roy Tower or the Initium frame

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The pair RDJ is wearing is the Roy Tower Concept 2, however Roy Tower is defunct and those pair were deadstock. Jason at Initium recreated them knowing he'd fill a void in the market and his are modern made and designed with his branding. They are going to be a better condition and quality!

Ktle, does yours look like the picture that are on the retail site or do they look like mine that are kinda darker, I know the blue is not as bright as what you see on the retail sites, mine actually looks like the ones he is wearing when he is talking to the reporters, the shields are a darker color than bright blue. It was a fluke that I found these on ebay, I was browsing it one day and saw these and bidded on them and won sorta by accident, I was bidding on them for my husband who likes to do Tony Stark. So I guess I got lucky.

The Matsuda M3023 in cobalt blue and antique silvers color lightens and darkens depending on lighting as they are mildly transparent.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody identify these glasses ?

glasses.png

- - - Updated - - -

siuofquz2p8ef.png

Jason asked me if i knew these but i dont. So told him i whould ask on the forum. Nah i dont like these glasses... also doubting about the home coming glasses... seen the final version.

And still need to sell the Oliver peoples glasses first... if i want to buy new glasses

You buying a pair?

Movie version looks to have brighter lenses... I am not realy sure het what to think of them.

is the final version disappointing?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe its just the photos... just need to w8 and see... first need to sell those Oliver peoples haha size 50 is to small for me :(

Strange that if they're made, Jason hasn't updated the image from that awful computer generated image That's on the site, to the actual glasses. I ordered mine day one of preorder and would like to see what I'm actually buying. Haha

Strange that if they're made, Jason hasn't updated the image from that awful computer generated image That's on the site, to the actual glasses. I ordered mine day one of preorder and would like to see what I'm actually buying. Haha

:lol yea I'm in the same boat, thats why I didn't want to commit to the entire set at the discount, if one pair doesn't work out, I'm sitting there with 5 pairs that didn't work haha

Hey folks - lurker here posting. I just managed to get a set of Ray Ban 3320 frames but I am trying to source lenses:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ray-ban+RB3320&_sop=15

Based on screen caps, the Bronze tint appears to be the correct color... but its hard to be certain?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Followup question: sadly the only frames I could find were black... what would be involved in getting them closer to the correct color?

Last edited:
Just seen the Initium email with the new colors/sizes of the All-In, loving that antique silver pair. Might bite on that. Although I find it humorous that there's a demand for an even bigger pair of All-Ins, I found them pretty big to begin with.

That anodized dark blue looks incredible. So do those blue lenses on the silver. I bought a pair of All Ins with a custom blue/silver lens, I wonder if it's the same

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back