The Dark Knight Rises and MOS suit - Warner Bros.

sleestak25

Hi Geeks:

I took a tour at Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, CA on Sunday and wanted to share my collection of pics. Most are TDK but there are a few of the MOS suit also. Since I own exact replicas of both suits it only seemed appropriate. I can see very few discrepancies between my replicas and the authentic suits.

Anyway, enjoy these pics. I'm sure you've seen photos online but probably not to the level of detail I tried to include in all 123 photos.

Warner took away the 75 years of Batman museum last year and this is the only suit left remaining on display there. Sadly, the TDK suit is surrounded in glass but the pics came out relatively decent.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think. The first 22 images are of my own personal MOS and DKR suits.

Click here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77167820@N08/

Sleez

Last edited:
Oh my god these are amazing! Do you mind if I borrow some of these to use as reference for when I get around to detailing my batsuit?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Do they have the cowls back on display or no?
I still don't understand why they pulled the display down but have had Harry Potter upstairs for at LEAST 8 years now. The Batman exhibit was by far the best thing they have ever displayed. I had a ton of pics but they were on my laptop which suffered a death. I need to see if I can get those photos off of it though.

Nope - they pulled down the cowl display too. I agree it was a fantastic display but they made room for other DC universe stuff like BvS, etc. I agree- they should have removed the aging Harry Potter display upstairs.

Do they have the cowls back on display or no?
I still don't understand why they pulled the display down but have had Harry Potter upstairs for at LEAST 8 years now. The Batman exhibit was by far the best thing they have ever displayed. I had a ton of pics but they were on my laptop which suffered a death. I need to see if I can get those photos off of it though.

Consists of things like this.

IMG_5466.jpgIMG_5472.jpgIMG_5480.jpgIMG_5470.jpgIMG_5478.jpgIMG_5471.jpgIMG_5479.jpg

So what exactly is downstairs in the museum now? And does the tour stop by the cars anymore? Sure glad I caught the tour when I did.

Hi everybody

Thanks for the pics and videos, can well use it as reference to try a Batman 3D model, just started with 3D school for prof education, so good exercise for me :D

Bye the way...if you need some reference pics or suggestions for a Man Of Steel suit, I would also be happy to help you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back