Carl9149 Amazing Spider-man 2 WIP starting with the mask

carl9149

Got some time off from work so decided I would start this off and see how I get along with the one piece mask template I worked on with the ASM1 mask. I can already see I need to alter the design of the mask due to the webbing being in different locations, so I am free handing the webbing for now and then when I am happy enough with it I'll look at cutting the sewn piece up so the seams will not be seen.

This is what I have so far:
mask-starter2_zpsb7531388.jpg
mask-starter4_zps958b12c2.jpg

Ordered the frames from TJack so just using a simple foam set I cut out as a quick reference for the mask design.

sweet christmas is sorted :L carl i think the new costume uses the rami pattern for the mask look at the seam lines in the released pics they go across the top and down the back just like the rami pattern keep me in formed man :) i hope anyone can make a better pattern for the legs so we can all have a nice smooth leg not a leg with a slight bump :)

Great work I'd love a Spider-Man suit. Does anyone know if where I can get something like this sewed up in the uk?

Great work I'd love a Spider-Man suit. Does anyone know if where I can get something like this sewed up in the uk?

Ask gerryc00, he's been able to put together some splendid suits using resources and local sewing talent in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah bro a girl here in northern ireland sews them up and overlocks them to make sure it dont pop lol pm me and i will give you her addy

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back