Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Thanks. But $172? I thought it was $99?
If the $99 option doesn't show up, then it must not be available near you. The $172 is a third party seller. After I purchased mine from Walmart as the seller, that option disappeared cause there was only one in stock nearby.

I've shared the same link on Facebook and a couple of other people have been able to purchase it for pick-up from there.

Just searched walmart.com for "darth vader black series helmet" and chose "Store availability" from the top of the search results and then all of a sudden it was there.

Can’t seam to get stock Availability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s saying “free pickup not available” idk, I’m horrible with computers

I appreciate the help, I’m not going to buy one tonight anyway, I don’t have the funds for it. But I was just curious if there was one local to me because I can always be that devil on my friend’s shoulder and have him go buy his tonight and I can check it out lol

I was the devil on his shoulder last night and convinced him to buy a e11 in the junkyard

I have this way with people lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine bought about 20 miles from home through the Walmart link. $109 with tax. I get to pick it up tomorrow sometime. Thanks for the tip on searching area stores!!!

Nothing on Amazon yet. Any idea when they'll have them? Or I could try Target this weekend -- but don't feel like fighting the (other) nerds for one.

I was able to go pick mine up today, briefly looked at it. For $99 + tax, it is impressive IMHO. I already see a few easy mods and possibly some other things that can be fixed up a bit. Overall I am happy with it this far.

FYI, there is one left in Chattanooga TN at the Walmart at Greenway View Dr. The lady pulling my order said it was in the back still on a pallet when they found it and had 1 left.

Last edited:
I reserved for pick up through walmart and they called me today saying that it was ready, but I couldn't pick it up until release day on the 13th. Anyone else have this problem?

I reserved for pick up through walmart and they called me today saying that it was ready, but I couldn't pick it up until release day on the 13th. Anyone else have this problem?

I reserved for pickup last night. I got an order confirmation but have yet to receive any notification about when I can pick it up.

I reserved for pickup last night. I got an order confirmation but have yet to receive any notification about when I can pick it up.

Same boat. Got the confirmation about an hour ago that the order is ready and should be picked up at an automated tower of some sort. I printed off the bar code I'm supposed to scan but until I'm holding this thing in my hands I'm reserving judgement.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back