Solo: A Star Wars Story

Hopefully its a sleeper movie and it happens to be halfway decent. After everyone found out TLJ wasn't a soap opera and didn't answer each question the internet could think up, I feel "fans" will begin the bandwagon of hating each SW film from here on out.

If this movie doesnt perform well within 2 weeks, I may not see it for at least a month. Maybe LFL doesn't want to dish out a new film each year but The Mouse is forcing them to? If they even cared, they'd plan *everything* out at least 4 to 5 years in the future, having ideas then finding writers and then directors, and then starting a project. This 1 per year stuff seems like a looot of pressure. If LFL wants to keep its fans, they need to choose directors and make sure they'll stick around til release date, and not just pass the baton to whoever is running behind the next guy.

As for Vader going nuts in one scene and being a slow old man the next, I heard he quickly switched out his armor to something heavier and more durable because he knew a big battle was going to happen in which he would have to join.

As for Vader going nuts in one scene and being a slow old man the next, I heard he quickly switched out his armor to something heavier and more durable because he knew a big battle was going to happen in which he would have to join.

Yeah, but the question is, which did he have on in Rogue 1? The Rubies Classic Adult Darth Vader Costume or the Rubies Deluxe Adult Darth Vader Costume?

@The Wook the deluxe adult Vader of course.

I think the correct answer is: both.

He had the Rubies Deluxe Adult Darth Vader Costume ($74.99) on during the rampage scene at the end (which was a pickup shot with another actor), but had the Rubies Classic Adult Darth Vader Costume ($23.99) on during all the scenes prior to that.

The Wook

I think the correct answer is: both.

He had the Rubies Deluxe Adult Darth Vader Costume ($74.99) on during the rampage scene at the end (which was a pickup shot with another actor), but had the Rubies Classic Adult Darth Vader Costume ($23.99) on during all the scenes prior to that.

The Wook

Jeez, Wook, you need to work on your DVCIQ... In the scene with Krennic, I'm pretty sure it was this costume. The closed cape was a dead giveaway.

ryuVADERCOSTUME1.jpgryuVADERCOSTUME2.jpg

Jeez, Wook, you need to work on your DVCIQ... In the scene with Krennic, I'm pretty sure it was this costume. The closed cape was a dead giveaway.

View attachment 802481View attachment 802480

Yesss, you're right! I especially remember that chest box from the Vader scene with Krennic in the canteen! They were having lunch when suddenly Vader threatens Krennic, "I could kill you with this tray, if I so wished. Or, I could pull off this chest box, which is the same size as this tray, and kill you with it, as well...if I so wished.".

Oh man, that scene was awesome!

The Wook

Last edited:
Just wait til they shoehorn Vader into 'Solo'. You know they're going to.

Oh, he's confirmed to be in it, I think. Spencer Wilding has already been cast.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesss, you're right! I especially remember that chest box from the Vader scene with Krennic in the canteen! They were having lunch when suddenly Vader threatens Krennic, "I could kill you with this tray, if I so wished. Or, I could pull off this chest box, which is the same size as this tray, and kill you with it, as well...if I so wished.".

Oh man, that scene was awesome!

The Wook

That chest box was originally the cash register in the said canteen! :lol

Jabba the Hutt will be in 'Solo' too according to more rumors. The studio won't officially say one way or the other if Vader or Jabba will be in it since they want to retain some secrecy but I bet that one or both will be in the film.

Jabba the Hutt will be in 'Solo' too according to more rumors. The studio won't officially say one way or the other if Vader or Jabba will be in it since they want to retain some secrecy but I bet that one or both will be in the film.

I think Vader is a no and Jabba is a you bet he is.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back