Rey Alternate Outfit? (possible spoilers)

OOoo, I like that! the shirt in the Smithsonian pictures isn't the same that she wears in the film. Its similar texture, but the one in the film is something more woven. I think that some of the pieces on display are stunt versions or something. At least with the shirt. I've never found anything that looks like the shirt in the movie stills. Here's a pic. But this stuff on eBay looks good! If they do samples I'd get one and see what its like in person. Very cool.

FB_IMG_1514242914243.jpg

Thanks for looking mbotastic - but the $25.95 shipping cost makes this unrealistic.
How does this look to you as a cheaper alternative?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Te...var=502059142516&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I honestly love this shirt. I plan to wear it as an everyday shirt since it doesn't need anything attached to it like her scavenger shirt.
@mbotastic, that's a great pic of the shoulder. The texture looks really close. Sometimes I wish the designer would just release a list of the fabrics that they used! They know people replicate these costumes!
And yes, it probably is a slightly different costume in the Smithsonian, but it was definitely worn by Daisy Ridley at least once. It had a sign saying so. :D

Oh yes, yes. It was definitely worn by Daisy. I just think it was one of the stunt shirts. Totally still what I'm going to model mine after. I actually wear my current shirt around like a regular shirt. Its comfortable and with the collar and stuff i think it looks super bad ass :ninja

Why can't they just say what they use?! That sign at the scavenger Rey exhibit that listed the fabrics for that costume was so helpful. And like, why do we just now get to learn her pants are suede? I wonder if they are not allowed to or something. But its seem the least spoilery info to share. Sigh.

I honestly love this shirt. I plan to wear it as an everyday shirt since it doesn't need anything attached to it like her scavenger shirt.
@mbotastic, that's a great pic of the shoulder. The texture looks really close. Sometimes I wish the designer would just release a list of the fabrics that they used! They know people replicate these costumes!
And yes, it probably is a slightly different costume in the Smithsonian, but it was definitely worn by Daisy Ridley at least once. It had a sign saying so. :D

Oh yes, yes. It was definitely worn by Daisy. I just think it was one of the stunt shirts. Totally still what I'm going to model mine after. I actually wear my current shirt around like a regular shirt. Its comfortable and with the collar and stuff i think it looks super bad ass :ninja

Why can't they just say what they use?! That sign at the scavenger Rey exhibit that listed the fabrics for that costume was so helpful. And like, why do we just now get to learn her pants are suede? I wonder if they are not allowed to or something. But its seem the least spoilery info to share. Sigh.

No kidding! That list made it so so so much easier to look for fabrics.

I wonder why they didn't do that again. Surely they know that there are people who will make highly detailed costumes with THE EXACT FABRIC, and you would think they would like the free marketing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back