Star Wars Rebels Ghost Model

Astroboy, does the educational release have the capability to export to PDF formats?

Also, what spoiler?

Regards, Robert

Astroboy, does the educational release have the capability to export to PDF formats?

Also, what spoiler?

Regards, Robert
Don't worry about the spoiler. It was for a different thread and Tapatalk wouldn't let me delete the post.

The educational version does everything the regular version does, including pdf.

I believe you simply have to have a Gmail account to set it up.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Did you guys see that the Ghost made an appearance in the latest Rogue One TV spot?

IMG_5298.png

Potential Spoilsers, be warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how the templets are coming that rbeach84 was working on, but I don't think an actual master is being worked on yet. As far as the trailer, HOLY CRAP THATS AWSOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they put the Ghost -- or a different VCX-100 -- in Rogue One, it'll be cool to see what a non-animated, live-action version of the ship looks like. By putting the ship in Rogue One, does that mean Bandai is allowed to make a kit of it since they have the Rogue One license? A 1/144 to go alongside the Bandai Falcon would be pretty sweet.

I'm doing drawings to act as reference when building a model. I never intended to go further than that - so sorry! I thought Randy Cooper is (was?) making a Ghost model which may be a kit (or is by now, he's pretty quick...) Perhaps someone can check that out...?

Still looking for a solution to publishing the drawings so folks without Autocad can use them.

Regards, Robert

I'm doing drawings to act as reference when building a model. I never intended to go further than that - so sorry! I thought Randy Cooper is (was?) making a Ghost model which may be a kit (or is by now, he's pretty quick...) Perhaps someone can check that out...?

Still looking for a solution to publishing the drawings so folks without Autocad can use them.

Regards, Robert

Randy is posting progress reports of his Ghost project on Facebook. He has his own page, but I've seen contributions on the starship modeler page as well. He is painting his first completed Ghost. Which apparently was the first kit out of the molds.

Had to take a look at Randy's Ghost.
Wow, that's impressive. Unfortunately for me, yet great news for my wallet - it's the wrong scale. I'm divesting myself of 1/100 stuff in favor of 1/144. That way I can gather a large assortment of things from various media, and all be in scale with Bandai's Falcon & my Gundams.

Hi Guys. Im actually working on Phantom I (RIP) right now and stumbled on this post. My reference mostly came from the Series itself and a toy from hasbro but heavily inspired from a concept by Amy Beth Christenson. Some details are from my own. Wasnt 100% accurate, and will never be. Its hard to find a great material as a references. its will be a long-term love-hate project before move on to Ghost.Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 3.42.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-22 at 3.41.56 AM.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys. Im actually working on Phantom I (RIP) right now and stumbled on this post. My reference mostly came from the Series itself and a toy from hasbro but heavily inspired from a concept by Amy Beth Christenson. Some details are from my own. Wasnt 100% accurate, and will never be. Its hard to find a great material as a references. its will be a long-term love-hate project before move on to Ghost.Thanks

View attachment 692090View attachment 692091
Looking good so far, I think the more people working on it the better chance we will have of someday building a complete accurate model!
also going to drop this right here, EW posted it on there site the other day!
IMG_5492.JPG

Looks like an exciting project. Looking forward to seeing it completed. :)

I just saw the Fantasy Flight Games one in the local gaming store yesterday. Their's was probably created from directly from the cgi source models

Supposedly in scale with the rest of the line at 1/270 scale. It is bigger than the Falcon

View attachment 607392
Huh, didn't even know this existed. Now I must buy it! :D

Phantom 1st Test render, without Textures. To my knowledge, while examine references, Phantom I from season 1 and Phantom I from Season 3 ep 1 are difference. There are few changes. I probably gonna make 2 version based on thus. Any Input or comments on this rendered model Would be great .Thanks
Phantom Test REnder.jpg

Last edited:
Phantom 1st Test render, without Textures. To my knowledge, while examine references, Phantom I from season 1 and Phantom I from Season 3 ep 1 are difference. There are few changes. I probably gonna make 2 version based on thus. Any Input or comments on this rendered model Would be great .Thanks
View attachment 693301
Looks great so far! If it helps I have a thread with reference pictures of the Ghost and the Phantom going here;
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=265514

That thing is amazing! Funny that he refers to it as the version from Rouge One since the Phantom 1 is long gone by that time, And from what we saw the Phantom 2 wasn't with the ship at the time of the battle of Scarif.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back