Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

There's a black and a light heather grey version, as well. The navy version actually has black on the inside of the collar. It's very subtle, but it's there. And the heather grey has black on the inside collar (basically the reverse of the black version).

Completely unrelated^^ but I just thought this'd be the most relevant place to post this, a youtuber going by the name of '9142 Props and Armoury' has modified 3D Workbench's K blaster model so it functions similiar to real life thing. As far as I know, this is the first that we've seen working! That being said, if anybody else has heard of other working models (besides Elilays), I'd love to know.

Dromaeosaurus Jon Weger, who runs 9142 lent me his K blaster for C2E2 this past weekend. It is beautitful and the functionality was awesome! I'm waiting on some photos I took this weekend and will love to show them.

On yet another unrelated note, has there ever been a definite identification on K's gloves?

... That being said, if anybody else has heard of other working models (besides Elilays), I'd love to know.

Well, for those that have missed it, I've spent the better part of four months attempting to get every last detail right on a kit version, with slide/hammer functionality that works exactly like the screen props. Here's the build thread:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287174

I don't know how I missed this, Amazing work so far! Subscribed, ofc... can't wait to see what happens next. I've also contacted White Sheep Leather about getting a modified coat, I'm feeling very inspired right now ;)
On the gloves, I think Mylodon identified them as best he could on page 8.

Nothing too major, I just requested they paint the lettering on and instead of brown shearling they use cream shearling. Just overall accuracy improvements (the lettering especially, as it wasn't printed on but instead super-feint). I haven't ordered it yet, but I hope it holds up to the others.

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this, but here's my WIP of Officer K and my girlfriend Steph as Joi. I need to re-wax my Zlurpo (using otter wax, this is one bar's worth, I ordered half a pint and will try a paint brush), Steph is still hunting for the accurate skirt material for Joi. All the research and work on our costumes have been possible because of this thread, so a huge thank you to you all! I also ended up getting the Pratt and Hart leather thin unlined police search duty gloves. They do not have the split at the bottom like the screen used ones but the alternative would've had a different pattern on top. If I find something closer I'll probably grab'em.

26509775207_d43b374f7f_z.jpg
Steph and mine's WIP of Blade Runner 2049, taken by Darkstar Photography. by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

When in Chinatown, take photos in a alley and watch out for rats!

41422759641_d42ff3d10a_z.jpg
Blade Runner 2049 | J2Panda by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

Back to research...

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this, but here's my WIP of Officer K and my girlfriend Steph as Joi. I need to re-wax my Zlurpo (using otter wax, this is one bar's worth, I ordered half a pint and will try a paint brush), Steph is still hunting for the accurate skirt material for Joi. All the research and work on our costumes have been possible because of this thread, so a huge thank you to you all! I also ended up getting the Pratt and Hart leather thin unlined police search duty gloves. They do not have the split at the bottom like the screen used ones but the alternative would've had a different pattern on top. If I find something closer I'll probably grab'em.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/891/26509775207_d43b374f7f_z.jpgSteph and mine's WIP of Blade Runner 2049, taken by Darkstar Photography. by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/795/41422759641_d42ff3d10a_z.jpgBlade Runner 2049 | J2Panda by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

Back to research...

Great work guys!

Say, have you ever thought about cosplaying as Star-Lord? ;)

This is probably a dumb question but how the hell do you post on this? I can only seem to able to comment on other posts and I can't seem to make my own post about anything.
Thanks
EDIT: I think i have found out

Last edited:
Does anybody know if white sheep leather is still up and running? When I try to contact them through the website I get an error (same when i try and log-in). I am interested in The K jacket but the fur is way off the screen used jacket so I have been trying to contact them, I sent a couple emails asking about this and got no response. Are they still active!?

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/891/26509775207_d43b374f7f_z.jpgSteph and mine's WIP of Blade Runner 2049, taken by Darkstar Photography. by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/795/41422759641_d42ff3d10a_z.jpgBlade Runner 2049 | J2Panda by Kevin Skiera, on Flickr

Back to research...
You both look great, well done!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back