Im mark vi wip dynamic1

Hey guys- Sorry for the little hiatus as work + Holiday = crazy busy ; ). I received my Unibeam from therealtonystark and man what a BEAUTY! Below is a pic of it lit up for the first time although it was a bit too bright in my budys garage. Hopefully I can get this video uploaded as well.

[video]http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/bodybuildingbrian/media/IM%20Mark%206/UnibeamVid.mp4.html[/video]

Last edited:
Im back guys....Just cut out all of my stencils for the thigh. Will trace and cut manana!...Pics to come in the next few days:thumbsup

Alright guys, got the left thigh put together. As always in hindsite, there are a couple pieces that I should've taped together prior to tracing and cutting so I may do this for the right thigh? Fortunately the 25 scale works for me. Anyhow, here is a quick pic.

Thighs complete...going to coat w/ PVA this evening and begin calfs next week:thumbsup. Once I receive my AMAZING gloves from doc, ill just have the boots and lid left!

Moving forward guys!..Here is the most CLASSIC of prop techniques known to enthusiasts...the infamous "Swifter/ mop as a drying mechanism" LOL.

Lookin good there man, see u got a cat, does yours also always come for attention Just when your building armor :p

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back