Blade Runner 2049

I think I spotted Adam Savage standing behind Bautista in the scene where he's selling the worms.

Yeah, there been talk of it on other sites. I sure look a LOT like him, and it makes sense due to his love of the film. I just haven't found anywhere online where he admits it. No reason it should be a secret.

I'm sure this was covered, but it's like a 40 page thread on my phone so I apologize for not digging through the whole thing...

But is 2049 the year? It seems to imply that. Also is it meant to be a sequel?

Because right off that's absurd. That would place the original...a movie with replicants traveling to systems thousands of light years away, right around now.

By 2049 we will be lucky if sex dolls are self cleaning, let alone fighting for freedom.

Last edited:
Yeah, there been talk of it on other sites. I sure look a LOT like him, and it makes sense due to his love of the film. I just haven't found anywhere online where he admits it. No reason it should be a secret.

It is him, it was on one of his podcasts that he confirmed it.

092614mythbusters.png

that would have been great. there is no comparison, though. a David Bowie Pontius Pilate has WAY more gravity than a Jared Leto Pontius Pilate lol
lasttemptationchrist.jpg

Last edited:
Twitter reactions are popping up.

colliderfrosty: Everyone bow down to Denis Villeneuve. He’s done the impossible and delivered a huge home run with 'Blade Runner 2049'. Loved it.

colliderfrosty: Blade Runner 2049 is absolutely loaded with spoilers. Even the plot of the film is a spoiler. If you are going to see it avoid reviews.

colliderfrosty: Even if you have no interest in the film, the breathtaking Cinematography by Roger Deakins is worth the price of admission. He’s a God.

colliderfrosty: You do not have to have seen the original ‘Blade Runner’ to watch ‘Blade Runner 2049’. But it will def make the film better if you have.

jhoffman: Good news! BLADE RUNNER 2049 is a terrific continuation and expansion of the orig. Wasn't hoping for much, ended up LOVING it. (Even Leto!)

ErikDavis: BLADE RUNNER 2049 is sci-fi masterpiece; the kind of deep-cut genre film we don't see anymore. Visually mind blowing, absolutely fantastic

Last edited:
Just watched the "2048" and "2036" shorts (been mostly avoiding things like that and trailers) and now I'm even more excited and at ease about this movie. Very curious to see if this ends up being another Fury Road situation, where the new entry arguably surpasses the original in a lot of viewers' eyes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back