Darth Vader's Rogue One Lightsaber

Re: Dearth Vader's Rogue One Lightsaber

More Esb / Rotj wires no clamp lever ;)

Capture.JPG

If the slideshow one is the one in the film but I think it is.

I almost screamed during that final scene. I've already watched the one posted on here about 12 times. So that's the ANH configuration on the slideshow collectible?

I'm sure that's the ESB version. (Grips to the clamp, wires in the sockets) Remember the figure's lightsaber is not necessarily accurate. Luke's saber in Hot Toy's ANH figure is the ESB version, probably because they made the Bespin figure first. I wonder if they were just similar enough that they didn't feel the need to make a new lightsaber accessory. Still, I never got a good look at the saber in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't trust sideshow/hot toys figure lightsabers. Amazing details on the figure but in my experience the lightsabers are rarely accurate. Usually the make one of that characters lightsaber and just use it till the end of time. They usually don't change the details on them unless it's a completely different hilt.
For example the newest "resistance outfit Rey" it comes with a ESB Graflex.

I saw the movie already..

but looking through this thread, you guys need to lay off the spoilers.

Use the spoiler headers like Roy did so you don't..

..SPOIL anything?

Honestly, its hard to answer a question about a specific item in detail without revealing something in the realm of spoilers.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back