Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

I picked up this helmet from Toys R Us yesterday. They had it and Kylo's helmet marked at 20% off in case anyone is looking for a deal.

Inside showing eye rinse cup inserted into the mic.
Hi Peacefrog. This is driving me nuts. I try to click on your images to expand them but nothing happens. I'm only seeing the thumbnails. Anyway you can post them again or message them to me directly? I'd be really interested in seeing what you did.

That has been bugging me to.... But in the end I came to the conclusion that the stripes look wrong and I want to fill them.
They were decals in ROTS and they were decals in ANH - why should they be physical slits in-between?
The lines were also curved in ANH.
The Decal is not used on this a ROGUE ONE version of the helmet, they did a Review and explanation on Hasbro`s YouTube channel for this. There is also a Battlefront Black Version, which is Amazon Exclusive and on pre order again I believe at the time of this posting.

Anyone in the UK or Europe managed to get a BS R1 voice changing Stormtrooper helmet yet?

My pre-order placed back in September has just been cancelled as no stock available!.

Looking at other sites in the UK delivery has been pushed back now till December 2016!

Anyone in the UK or Europe managed to get a BS R1 voice changing Stormtrooper helmet yet?

My pre-order placed back in September has just been cancelled as no stock available!.

Looking at other sites in the UK delivery has been pushed back now till December 2016!
no, where she guy order from?

Had mine delivered from amazon.co.uk to Germany today. (ordered on September the 2nd)

I can squeeze my head just in, but the nose piece punctures my forehead, the mic sits on my nose and the headaches become unbearable after seconds.
If I blow into the mic really hard someone behind me might be able to hear a faint crackling.

welp
Directly to the shelf for display it is.

Last edited:
What date did you order yours on Zavvi?

I ordered on 11/9/16...I even used a discount code to get £5 off.

Gutted that they cancelled mine...thought they would be one of the best and reliable.

I ordered mine on 4/9/16 and it was dispatched on the 12/10/16.

Sucks that people didn't get theirs. You'd think they would have got enough in.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back