eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Heh, I like to imagine that the conversation was something along the lines of Jerjerrod/Vader from the beginning of ROTJ... :rolleyes

Mouse: ”...we are most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.”

EFX: “We shall double our efforts!”

So in other words, their update translates to.....

"Stop sending Disney emails.

If we loose our license, how else will my cohorts and I going to get access to the original props and make the best replicas for ourselves with other peoples money with the guise of an actual business?!"

Last edited:
Whether or not they actually deliver at this point is irrelevant in my opinion. Disney should pull the license regardless. I feel so bad for you guys. Thank God I wasn't that active here back when this started or I'd surely be in the same boat.

So in other words, their update translates to.....

"Stop sending them emails.

If we loose our license, how else will my cohorts and I going to get access to the original props and make the best replicas for ourselves with other peoples money with the guise of an actual business?!"

If that were true, i don't even think i could feel any anger towards them, but rather pitty, as anyone with such low morals to put plastic and fiberglass before people are going to have a very sad lonely life.

Keith

Till today, I will never know how they keep the company afloat. Paying licensing fees every year with nothing to sell except chromed vac-formed helmets. No wait! They stay afloat paying off licensing fees with our damn pre-order money. I have personally emailed Stacy as well. I don't need her to reply. Just want her to read the email and be aware of our plight. Hope the license is transferred to someone else.

Till today, I will never know how they keep the company afloat. Paying licensing fees every year with nothing to sell except chromed vac-formed helmets. No wait! They stay afloat paying off licensing fees with our damn pre-order money. I have personally emailed Stacy as well. I don't need her to reply. Just want her to read the email and be aware of our plight. Hope the license is transferred to someone else.
Actually those are chromed injection molded helmets which is an odd choice for a high end replica company. Not even the manufacturing method is accurate compared to the originals.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

My RS kit "Legend"is finised...:D

31840875xd.jpg

These dates are pretty close. If it was just a delay tactic I would think they would give themselves more than a few weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Man I feel sorry for you guys waiting so long. And I thought Anovos was bad with pre-order wait times. I had regretted before for having missed out on this helmet. Now, not so much.

Who wants to bet they'll say the helmets are held in customs or delayed for another month next time people reach out to them?

It truly baffles me that eFx and anyone associated with them are still allowed to post on this forum. If any of us normal members behaved the way they do when trying to sell something in the JY we would be banned after a month or two, but they have been pulling this crap for YEARS! :facepalm

It truly baffles me that eFx and anyone associated with them are still allowed to post on this forum. If any of us normal members behaved the way they do when trying to sell something in the JY we would be banned after a month or two, but they have been pulling this crap for YEARS! :facepalm

Thats right.But EFX is not a member here.Gino is here..but he is only working for EFX.So the thing is not so easy.;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back