Anovos Star Trek: TNG Command Uniforms

I got mine a few weeks back back, it looks amazing and fits great through the chest and shoulders. The quality is unquestionable, but for me it fits so tight around the waist I'm afraid I will break the zipper.

Any chance someone here got a size too big and wants to trade their xl for a large lol?

These are fantastic! Can I ask a quick question?

Is there any word on when the green TNG science tunics may come out?

Thanks!

Last edited:
No worries on the TNG stuff, we are releasing those again this year and even better, they are all premiere grade now. The DS9 versions will also be re-releaSed as well as premiere which means they will be even better than the previous years. FYI- premiere for the trek line means really nice weight wool natively dyed to the perfect color without shrinkage of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries on the TNG stuff, we are releasing those again this year and even better, they are all premiere grade now. The DS9 versions will also be re-releaSed as well as premiere which means they will be even better than the previous years. FYI- premiere for the trek line means really nice weight wool natively dyed to the perfect color without shrinkage of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! I just ordered the TNG command burgundy and have been looking everywhere for the pants.,

You guys will be getting lots of my money this year :D now hopefully I can get a Beyond Survival jacket too. I missed the PO like an idiot.

Just got my TNG command burgundy standard top in and Wow Anovos hits another home run. I was so happy when I saw they had these in stock in large. The fit is perfection. Once I get the rank and comm badge I'll do a nice interview.

Keep the good stuff coming Anovos and I'll be buying your stuff all year :D

Regarding boots....I wear my uniforms to work, on a fairly regular basis. (I'm an astronomy prof.) Comfort is important to me, so I just bought a pair of featureless black shoes from Clarkes. Yeah, they have laces, but they're really comfortable.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back