Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

New belt with really accurate buckle :)

IMG_3642b.jpg

Hi cassius the collar looks great I will be taking a weeks leave at the end of march and hopefully I will be pepping the files you so kindly provided
Just a quick question how did you learn blender ? I am really interested in learning blender thanks for all you have done so far

I know you expect a valuable answer but all I can say is... internet. A ton of research and stubbornness to learn and make mistakes :). Nobody ever tought me anything (I mean direct teacher to student relation) but there's enough tutorials to learn at least what I know if not more :). You have to be eager to look for answers on your own beacuse it teaches you more than what you need atm ;).

What do you think about such set for DS?

Magnum Mach I 3.0 or Panther 6.0. Relatively short and goodlooking. Allows your leg to breathe (moreless) in comparison to taller, standard tactical boots (the rest is covered by shin armor so there's no need to make this area thicker anyway)
magnum_buty_mach_produkt.jpg panther-6.jpg

relatively thin and and comfy gloves as base for foam/3d printed parts
mil-tec_rekawiczki_army_black_produkt.jpg

tactical but not too "fat" pants
75217943.jpg75231342.jpg75231342_1.jpg

standard black longleeve
glo5970-1.jpg

Last edited:
I know you expect a valuable answer but all I can say is... internet. A ton of research and stubbornness to learn and make mistakes :). Nobody ever tought me anything (I mean direct teacher to student relation) but there's enough tutorials to learn at least what I know if not more :). You have to be eager to look for answers on your own beacuse it teaches you more than what you need atm ;).

Thanx for the reply will pm you about something just need a little advice

Trying to figure out how I can use the model to create 1 part foam pieces without extra cuts. Sadly I have no experience with EVA foam so I have no idea how bendable it is or how much you can "squish" it to make curves and such...
uv.jpg

Maybe you can tell me if this shape can be achieved without extra splits? Just with wire/heatgun? :)

Just a small piece of news - shoulder armor is ready so next week I should have pepakura version of it for you.

arms.jpg

Also in order to make my moves more deathstroke like I bout this 6 feet Bo staff :D.
IMG_3650a.jpg

Good news guys :). Looks like I will be 3D printing one additional element for this costume - knee guards. It also means I will have some casts for sale. Prabobly like 5 pairs or something :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back