STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Yes as someone who watches the show on 4k 60" rig with 7.1 I think so yes. Sorry I blew up I will just go back to not commenting. Have a good one.
I don't know what the budget is for rebels but the clone wars had a massive budget. Just look at the character and vehicle variants on the clone wars. People can criticize it all they want but the production is unparalleled.

Whereas rebels feels like a ton of repetition. Heck, even the stormtroopers all look like they're right off the shelf. So many reused ships and flat, empty planets.

Keep commenting all you want. That's the point of this place.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TCW had a far higher budget than Rebels does. It was so high, in fact, that Lucas could barely budget for it. It was a money hole, but Lucas kept on doing it because he loved the project. However, because it wasn't profitable, Disney didn't repeat Lucas' business model with Rebels. Thus, smaller budget = more cutting corners.

Yeah great episode. Unexpected ending. Kind of leads me to believe it is hitting the end. :(

I don't think it will be long term. Most likely the next few episodes will deal with other things away from the Mandalore story arc such as Maul. I think the next one is dealing with Kallus. When they get back around to Sabine, they will deal with fining a new potential leader and she will rejoin the group. Just speculation.

Great episode. Unexpected ending.

There was term used which I believe was the first time I've heard it in the new canon. It was...

The Emperor's Hand

I haven't seen it yet, but that's pretty cool. I always liked that concept and I think they could bring Mara back as just the Emperor's Hand. She could still go to the Rebels, but it would work again minus marrying Luke.

very good episode!

sad to see sabine stay, i hope this isn't good bye for her. her looking on at the ship leaving just doesnt sit right with me... like its the last time we will see her or something.. i sure hope not

Did you all watch the Rebel Recon? Dave F. Made a point in explaining a couple interesting things. The Wrens were not from Mandalore and that the Mother is actually the Wren. The father took the name because her house was more prestigious.

So it makes me wonder.... Might we know Sabine's father? Think about it, we don't know his name and we have yet to see him. Could he be a character we know from Clone Wars or old EU canon? It could be interesting.

Did you all watch the Rebel Recon? Dave F. Made a point in explaining a couple interesting things. The Wrens were not from Mandalore and that the Mother is actually the Wren. The father took the name because her house was more prestigious.

So it makes me wonder.... Might we know Sabine's father? Think about it, we don't know his name and we have yet to see him. Could he be a character we know from Clone Wars or old EU canon? It could be interesting

i watched the recon and found the statement of sabines father taking the mothers name because the wrens were more respected very very interesting. i also like what your thinking there MJF

im wondering if anyone who watches rebels on their iPad can help me. tonights episode showed a side of the darksaber we haven't seen before, or at least i haven't seen yet. i deleted the episode off my dvr like a idiot... i totally forgot about taking a picture before deleting it

there is a scene i believe with sabine handing the saber to her mom, and you see the side of the dark saber. the thin side, the side without the triangles on it. i have pictures below, its the side NOT shown in the picture below. any chance can someone screen cap this for me?
reb_ca_1913_b367e3be.jpeg

see how we can see the side with the angled part of the hilt hand shield, the bent side. sabine holds the saber with this side revealed, either her handing it to her mom, or taking it from the red mando at the end.. but i think its her handing it to her mom

I know this show is for kids ( big and little) but man, why does every confrontation end with the same tired cliche. She's one of our gang of heroes so she must reject 'the Mandolorian way' of a fight to the death followed by the one shot audience fake out. Didn't they just do that in RO? All this Mando stuff is just continued fan service from TCW.
Average episode, now get on with the plot before the season is over!

i watched the recon and found the statement of sabines father taking the mothers name because the wrens were more respected very very interesting. i also like what your thinking there MJF

im wondering if anyone who watches rebels on their iPad can help me. tonights episode showed a side of the darksaber we haven't seen before, or at least i haven't seen yet.

Is this the side you need?

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 10.07.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-19 at 10.08.59 AM.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back