Mark Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man Suit Build

Hey guys! It's been four years! Crazy right? I've had a super crazy 4 years and I've been busy with school and moving house a lot which lead to no internet for a bit as well as losing my resources for this build. This includes the pattern given to me by @thenewblooddan which is no longer available as well as my fabric and templates etc. However, I am still eager to do this build and have found this pattern on the internet and I am planning on experimenting with it by tracing it on to some fabric and seeing how that turns out.

Thanks to anybody that's stuck by all this time by the way.

bfb432a04cf6179f2c85b33ed5b2fbaf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have decided to take my original approach again by making a pattern using my own body measurements. I've cut up some old bed sheets just to experiment on sewing the torso part of the suit (for good practice too) and seems to be going well so far. To save resources, the suit is smaller than I am which is not a big deal cos I will not be able to wear it anyway. The shape seems to look more like the classic suit shape, but I am going to be continuing to tinker with this method until I am happy with the outcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0983[1].JPG
    IMG_0983[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back