The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

there is also another behind the scenes video,..... in the back ground you can see a graflex with weird wavey grips and the same protruding glass eye... weird
Can you give me a time stamp? Youtube never plays smoothly for me and it jogs around a lot skipping loads of scenes. Oddly it makes for perfect pause play clicks for frame by frame viewing!

I did see in the next segment (2:28) that Luke is holding the connected grip rubber Graflex.

https://youtu.be/JSSVSFQbemY

Naked crossguard at 0:32, and graflex at 0:56

d7ec2c3777f43962bac6515d18ad54f6.jpg

eb5292624cf33d3c75945542d7117edc.jpg

162a508f7a556c84d8b40ec7b3a5da7b.jpg

The grips look rubbery to me.. they are all different shapes near the rivets, like the rivets have pinched them out of shape..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to my work shed... it’s 30 degrees in there but... I got an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were looking at that in another thread. It seems like whatever they are using as a bulb holder for their stunts keeps it from going in all the way. Some people even won der if the eye is acting as a retention screw.
I remember! This was just the first time I was in control of my viewing experience in 1080p ;) and had the ability to frame by frame it on my own.

Let me see if I can dig up that other video
Well that makes me feel much better! I thought I was having a really, REALLY BAD Youtube experience tonight! HA! :lol

https://youtu.be/JSSVSFQbemY

Naked crossguard at 0:32, and graflex at 0:56
Thank You!

The grips look rubbery to me.. they are all different shapes near the rivets, like the rivets have pinched them out of shape..
I agree!

Going to my work shed... it’s 30 degrees in there but... I got an idea
Ahhhhh, shorts weather! Lucky braggin' bastards, you and SethS can both go FORCE one another. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol Totally kidding of course, y'all are great, and I'm totally jealous of your balmy weather conditions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a brushed up TGS glass eye sitting in my draw for awhile. I had it fall out of the lathe destroying it. I cut down more of the glass eye knurling trying to match was we see, what do you guys think? Shave off some more?
0a57e78b98ea99eaf35a77dfb76ecf63.jpg

I’m reliving my teenage years experimenting
Then you totally need to drill out wee little holes around the bottom of the Glass Eye, through the backside of the brass around the screw and through the brass to the backside of the lense!

Let a little light through it like some of the fancy custom saber builders do. ;)

and knowing a graflex 2.0 was used as the blown up saber, and rumors that there is another 2.0 used on screen somewhere i was hoping this was it! but i was wrong :(

Is this confirmed anywhere, yet?

This response by Randy has me convinced none of the 2.0s were for the movie

xplZZ5Z.png

(And really, why would they need to buy 10 2.0s?)

I think it’s pretty much confirmed for me, judging by the slide switch. That is a 2.0 slide switch with the big hex cap screw in it...

Now the rumors circling other forums, is that randy said he saw it somewhere else in the film... now with this new comment... I’m cross eyed...

Remember the game telephone when we were kids? Still happens today, even with the internet

once the bluray comes out we will be able to determine it 100%

Last edited:
I maintain they are either for Luke Skywalker costumes to be worn as characters at Disneyland when Star Wars land opens, or they were table centerpieces at a shareholder event.

I admit the slideswitch kinda looks like a 2.0, but I'm not seeing the hex screw, and I can't spot anything else making me think it's a 2.0

I admit the slideswitch kinda looks like a 2.0, but I'm not seeing the hex screw, and I can't spot anything else making me think it's a 2.0

im seeing your new pictures for the first time right now. im having to agree with you, i would also think the beer tab step would be clearly visible

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back