Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Hey guys,

Let me just say I wish id looked up Jim Logan on here, it would have saved me so much trouble. I too have had a run in with him, twice. The second time I didn't realize it was one of his aliases. I will never not thoroughly research again, I took the advice of someone who turned out not to be a very good friend and it was a terrible experience. Thanks for getting the word out and I hope everyone who was scammed or taken advantage of on here gets restitution.... Ill be keeping an eye out and im 100% behind ilikecomicstoo...if you need any help let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/theladyscarlett

The loganprops Facebook seems to be getting some pretty angry comments. I think he may have given up deleting anything negative. This latest implosion has really given him a lot of publicity (not really the kind of publicity he wants or is making out that he is enjoying) there can't be many corners of the community that are still in the dark about his people skills.

This latest implosion has really given him a lot of publicity (not really the kind of publicity he wants or is making out that he is enjoying)
Well according to him his business opportunities are up 2000% from all of this negativity. That must mean every studio and major company in the world is trying to hire him. :facepalm

IMPORTANT! If YOU were a victim of the LoganProps/Snikt Shop scam, you can (and should) report your experiences to the following agencies:

1. File a dispute in the PayPal Resolution Center, with your credit card company and/or with your bank. If it’s within a certain window of time, you’re almost guaranteed to get your money back. If it’s been too long, you can still call to file a claim (report) and inform PayPal of fraud. When I paid for my item, I was asked to send the money to a PayPal account that was not “Jim’s.” Either because he doesn’t have an account or because his own was frozen, he often uses friends’, including someone by the name of Bryan P. If you realize you sent money to an account that wasn’t “Jim’s”/David’s, call up PayPal directly and report that, since doing so is against the company’s guidelines.
  2. IC3: an organization in conjunction with the FBI that specifically deals with wire fraud. The online form is easy to fill out.
  3. Attorney General for your state. You just have to Google “Attorney General” with your state name and it’ll take you to his or her site. If you click around, there’s always some kind of business complaint form you can fill out and submit online. You can also do this for the Attorney General in California, which is where he currently resides.
  4. Similarly, you can report him online for wire fraud to the Federal Trade Commission.
  5. Your local law enforcement is always an option, though it’s best to come prepared with printed documentation of your exchanges and receipts, which can serve as legally binding contracts.
  6. BBB (though he’s been reported previously to little effect, especially since he moves so much they have trouble contacting him). This is more of a general consumer warning group and does not actively take action for the complainant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or could have been set to private mode. If you do a search on Facebook for the name it'll show up but if you click on it, you'll just be taken to your own news feed.

The sad thing is, with his type (scammers/cons) they think this is all just fun and games. His followers/supporters are idiots too.

Just glad this is getting out there more now.

BTW I just saw this on his personal page...

From adrienne.everitt:
People, if you see that girl spreading crap about Jim Logan PLEASE report her.
stop people from spreading lies and throwing public temper tamtrums to get more blog hits.

She isn't talking about ilikecomicstoo, is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cop out statement much?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415770097119.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415770097119.png
    367.7 KB · Views: 356
Well, they actually get what they order and have no reason to complain. I can see it from their point of view.

Yes but they also need to understand they are actively advertising a project and endorsing the prop maker. Nike didn't have anything to.do with dog fights but they sure as hell dropped michael vick so they wouldn't be associated with him. Just an example...

Yes but they also need to understand they are actively advertising a project and endorsing the prop maker. Nike didn't have anything to.do with dog fights but they sure as hell dropped michael vick so they wouldn't be associated with him. Just an example...

Oh, not arguing by any means and I 100% agree with you. However, people would have still worn Nike whether or not they dropped Michael Vick. Same principle here: People will still support and watch BitS whether or not they drop Logan. I'm hoping they decide to go elsewhere for their stuff, but it seems unlikely as long as he delivers. I can imagine that he is getting some sort of kickback, be it advertising or monetary compesation.

Cop out statement much?

Agree.

Agree

Oh, not arguing by any means and I 100% agree with you. However, people would have still worn Nike whether or not they dropped Michael Vick. Same principle here: People will still support and watch BitS whether or not they drop Logan. I'm hoping they decide to go elsewhere for their stuff, but it seems unlikely as long as he delivers. I can imagine that he is getting some sort of kickback, be it advertising or monetary compesation.

I think it falls under "Whats the right, ethical thing to do ?".

Since its a fan film site, i doubt they have a large budget.
They have been notified of Winate's dealings before. Its just this time, there is a lot , lot more negative publicity.

What. A. Smug. *******.
Screen Shot 2014-11-12 at 9.32.06 AM.png

I understand their position, and are simply speaking from their professional standpoint and transactions with David.

That being said, I completely agree that it's a cop out. They aren't really willing to cut him off or go to war over him. They most likely don't want to ignite the community any further; but also, they probably don't want to burn the bridges that would be get scorched by cutting him off, since he does have some friends in high places in the community.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back