ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

It isn't unusual to not see any updates for long periods of time. That doesn't necessarily indicate the project is on schedule or not. Unfortunately that means we have no idea if it is on schedule or not until they release another update or send shipping emails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes, sadly it seems they will say nothing until they are right at the end of the shipping window to either have them start showing up, or announce delays. Was hoping someone had a bit more information than that as my free time is ever-dwindling and if it going to be pushed to next year (or later) I may have to cancel my pre-order.

I have an order for the Rey salvage helmet since 6/29 open. in the middle of September I contacted Anovos about the chat to inquire when the helmet is delivered. It was said in days on 09/22. One day later I get an update which delays the delivery. Last week I contacted Anovos again because I have seen some people get their helmet already. They told me that my order is almost complete. On the last Tuesday, I wrote again Anovos about the Lifechat and it was said that my order today is shipped. When I looked yesterday in my account, the order was still unprocessed. On renewed request I got to the answer the helmet was dispatched and I asked why then stands in my account the order still as unfullfilt? Then I got this answer: Yep! It has not been shipped out yet, but will be soon! Once the package has been sent, you will receive an email with the tracking number (from support@anovos.com). The tracking number will be published on the website.
If I hate one then it is to be lied to! I will not order helmets at Anovos anymore, only if they are in stock.

Still waiting on one refund for an order I cancelled over 3 months ago (FO stormtrooper armor kit).
I have also been waiting about just as long for the same refund. Repeated chat sessions and forwarded emails with nothing to show for it. Supposedly it has been forwarded to the finance department two or three times already... :angry

I have been emailing back and forth with Anovos for almost 3 months... Now they are saying that they only have one part time worker fulfilling refunds.

I’m having a similar problem with a refund. Although the return arrived the very next day, it took a month for them to log it in as returned. Now I only have to wait for the refund, which could be another few weeks I’m told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did anyone figure our why Captain Phasma was removed from the Anovos site? I finally broke down and bought one from another source.

Why is the Kylo helmet so much?! :(
Fiberglass "Premier Line" versus plastic standard versions for the other two.

Still no refund or any email to update me on the status. Deciding whether to just cancel Blue Leader too. I want the helmet but I have run out of patience with this. Extremely disappointed in this company. Sure, when you get stuff it's good (I've bought 3 helmets previously and an armor kit), but seriously... over 3 months. Still no explanation as to what the delay is. Don't think I can continue giving them any money in the future based on how lackluster this experience has been.

Read a few reports of the chrome effect reacting and cracking with the clear coat and people having to return it.

Did anyone figure our why Captain Phasma was removed from the Anovos site? I finally broke down and bought one from another source.

Now you tell me! Kidding...but good to know.

Those comments are a few pages back in the thread - have a read.

Seems to have happened to mine, but probably just gonna live with it. It's not noticeable from a distance. I expect that Anovos might have stopped selling them while they look at the issue and try to make improvements for a TLJ edition, as Phasma seems to have the same helmet (unlike the stormtroopers).

Yes the Anovos Phasma has serious issues with the clear coat cracking on the chrome surface. Mine was like this. Bought it from a store in my country which brought it in. I sent it back via the store for an exchange. Hope it's all good. The clear coat doesn't adhere too well on chrome surfaces.

I just received 3 shipping notice emails from Anovos. Poe black helmet, AT-ACT helmet, and Shadowtrooper helmet kit. I assume other products have arrived as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nice! I'm waiting for Blue Leader and Death Trooper w/ range finder.
Unfortunately it doesn't appear Blue Leader is part of this batch. I have that on order too. There were no emails about it.

I don't know about the DT w/range finder.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Happy to finally receive this one....the First Order Stormtrooper Premium Line helmet.

IMG_0310.JPGIMG_0311.JPGIMG_0312.JPGIMG_0313.JPGIMG_0314.JPG

My Rey helmet arrived on 10/24/17 and wow its great! It was send out 2 days (10/20) later after I contacted the Livechat and the shipping notice where received on Sunday 10/22.
Had the Black Poe X-Wing helmet on order , looking forward when it will be send. But what I say for future I will order Helmets from Anovos if they had them in stock.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back