Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

I think that was a rendering, not a real prop. Some lenses on screen-used R1 stormy helmets are definitely curved, but I am not convinced that they all were. Some helmets seem to have a grey insert in the tear instead of just being a painted depression.

It's a physical prop, from the John Knoll reveal video. Here's a couple others.

webtroop4N_zpsrrczd7sa.jpg

IMG-20160715-WA0012_zpsjbcxecdm.jpg

--Jonah

If I wanted to put like really official looking pads on the inside, is there anyone that makes such a thing?

Last edited:
Hi All,

I just want to say first I have been a fan of the RPF for a long time butthis is my first post.

Anyone thinking about padding, I would highly recommend it as I have done it myself and it makes it a lot more comfortable and stops the bucket have sloppy movement while on.

I just picked up some airsoft helmet padding from eBay for $11 AU.

I just wanted to share some pics to the community in case anyone wants to do the same :)17GiCdb.jpg

Hi All,

I just want to say first I have been a fan of the RPF for a long time butthis is my first post.

Anyone thinking about padding, I would highly recommend it as I have done it myself and it makes it a lot more comfortable and stops the bucket have sloppy movement while on.

I just picked up some airsoft helmet padding from eBay for $11 AU.

I just wanted to share some pics to the community in case anyone wants to do the same :)View attachment 691353

What voice amp are you using? I'm trying to find a nice wireless alternative that isn't too expensive.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back