An American Werewolf in London - transformed into a PUPPY

Thank you all! We're so glad people enjoy this little guy :)

Hello Tom, wow you are clearly such a gifted artist. I love what you have done here but I have to mention just one thing. The staining on the teeth. I feed all my dogs on raw food bones fur the lot. I have one dog who has been fed raw food her entire life. There is not one spot of staining on any of her teeth and our vets are always amazed by them. So I wonder if this werepuppy likes to feast on dog biscuits instead of flesh and bone? Please don't be offended I'm blown away by your work.

No offense taken, of course! I think in this case, it's simply a matter of matching the vibe of the original wolf from the film, whose mouth had clearly never seen a toothbrush… and of course, there's always the best reason to do anything on a monster sculpture, "because it looks cool!" :)

Thanks again and I must say, I was (as always!) very fortunate to have my great team working with me on this project! Please be sure to click through to our site (http://www.tomspinadesigns.com/sculpture-american-werewolf-in-london-wolf-prop-puppy.html), as we've got full credits there, but a big thanks goes out to Michelle Nyree for fabulous puppy hair punching and of course Steve Richter, who did a lot of work on this and did a wonderful job!

Tom

Good morning Tom, thanks for your reply. I must tell you what happened after I wrote that post. My fiancee is out of the country right now so we talk on imessage. I dropped puppys pic into the chat without any introduction. The very next line was when can he get here! Now honestly she just doesn't get any of this at all. But she loves the puppy. I explained it was a custom piece one of a kind in all the world. she said of great you show me all kinds of 'junk"(her word not mine!) then when I find something I love you tell me it's not for sale!
What do you think about that? This little guy is clearly VERY special indeed!
Oh as a footnote AMIL was the very first film I watched at home on video(betamax no less) it scared the "junk" out of me! I'll go check those credits now.
Cheers

Good morning Tom, thanks for your reply. I must tell you what happened after I wrote that post. My fiancee is out of the country right now so we talk on imessage. I dropped puppys pic into the chat without any introduction. The very next line was when can he get here! Now honestly she just doesn't get any of this at all. But she loves the puppy. I explained it was a custom piece one of a kind in all the world. she said of great you show me all kinds of 'junk"(her word not mine!) then when I find something I love you tell me it's not for sale!
What do you think about that? This little guy is clearly VERY special indeed!
Oh as a footnote AMIL was the very first film I watched at home on video(betamax no less) it scared the "junk" out of me! I'll go check those credits now.
Cheers

Oh that's funny! So glad she likes him. I will say, we did retain the molds for this piece as part of our work on the project, so we do have the ability to make additional versions of this puppy and would love to someday. If you guys (or anyone else!) is seriously interested in getting a similar werewolf puppy, best thing to do is drop us a line via our site and we can discuss options and pricing - http://www.tomspinadesigns.com/contact-us.html

Thanks again!
Tom

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back