Clint Eastwood 'Blondie' Bust (Silicone)

I noticed that on the first page, there is a hand holding the Colt, and on the other pics, the bust has no hands ... is that you hand there Howard? :lol:behave

I noticed that on the first page, there is a hand holding the Colt, and on the other pics, the bust has no hands ... is that you hand there Howard? :lol:behave

Good observation... this client wanted a pose-able silicone hand holding his gun. I had to rush the finish on this guy and didn't feel this arm and hand looked natural in the time I had to put him together. So I had some photos taken without the hand (which I like better)
H

Howard,
What type of hair did you use for the beard?

Thanks
Jeff

It's a home made concoction of human and synthetic blends.

On another note... this forum does not make much sense to me anymore? How come I see 'finished busts' all of the time in the prop area and costume parts (such as helmets, replica outfits), but my thread gets moved to sculpting and makeup?? Huh?

Anyhow... I guess we need a million sections that do not really fit into the suited categories these get sorted to?

If you didn't take a photo that showed the base... It would look like you took a photo of him! Absolutely amazing work sir! Scary likeness!:eek
Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Tyler

Absolutely stunning... beautiful work Howard! Clearly silicone is the way to go in order to achieve this kind of realism. Is the material considered archival in that it has a great deal of longevity?

Your work is jaw droppingly good, your 'Joker' is one of the best busts I've ever seen anywhere,
If your huge talent hasn't already made you incredibly rich then you need a manager!!

A man's got to know his limitations...

You don't seem to have any :lol

Very cool work!
Chris

I'm speechless. This is just incredible! Everything is so eerily lifelike. Amazing job on this! Wish I could paint as good as you :)

WOW Howard this piece is drop dropping AMAZING nice work my friend. I will be hitting you up again in the future to finish Raphael :)

Hi, I do some scultping and wanted to learn how to do realistic skin tones can you point me in the right direction as far as online tutorials or classes I should look for, I have never painted but since most of what I want to sculpt is human faces I would really like to finish my projects.. I have done in latex but think I am going to move to silicone looks alot more realistic.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back