ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

I guess it depends on your web browser, device, and device settings. My desktop shows 100 pages. The 248 pages came from Tapatalk on my phone. I don't know what settings or resolution monitor Clutch is using to see 50 pages. Clutch, do you have some giant screen with huge resolution, and amazing eyesight to go along with it?

19 posts to go. Sorry for the diversion. Anyone have anything to say about the blaster?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any further word on the wooden grips or the key ring size blaster?

Dave will do grips after shipping the second run and then finish the mini.
Wait till you see the detail. Exactly like the big one... Check out the DEC site!

I think he will offer c96 detailed grips sized for exact replacement on MGCs. No mods.
And, c96 sized grips.

Those with MGCS can opt to slightly modify metal grip strap to fit true size grips or not.
Grips are about 1/8 longer and wider on MGC

It should be possible to fit the MGC size grips to a Denix with little trouble too.

OK, just taking a quick break tonight, the antenna (pushrods) and track can modified easily if you want the grooves or not, I am finishing up the last few parts and I expect to start shipping by the end of next week, I am going to concentrate on the grips and 1/3 scale kits then there might be another run on the full size DL44 kits, everybody is doing awesome work on the kits!!! :cheers

I'm kinda giving up hope of finding the parts from the tomtit and / or waiting for (..Malcom is it?... I forget..) to offer them again.

Can someone give me measurements of the parts and I'll just model them up for the speeder?

If anyone can help, please send me a pm or an email.

thanks! :D

I was thinking of a wall display mount with maybe an acrylic cover... Unless it ends up to heavy to hang on a wall! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back