Recast Alert - Blade Runner Badges

Just to further Birdie's excellent suggestion, if there are any UK members who unwittingly purchased from his Ebay auction and can provide me proof of his contact details, I will send you a badge for your help.

Just to be clear, I am only looking for the info so I have solid proof to get this ass-hat banned from the RPF.

-GG
I wish I was in the UK.
I'd buy specifically to help catch the thief.

Just to further Birdie's excellent suggestion, if there are any UK members who unwittingly purchased from his Ebay auction and can provide me proof of his contact details, I will send you a badge for your help.

Just to be clear, I am only looking for the info so I have solid proof to get this ass-hat banned from the RPF.

-GG

Go get 'em tiger!

I hope you find out who they are! (spit)
I wish I was in the UK.
I'd buy specifically to help catch the thief.
That is no longer needed.

Twas stevebeal6767. Now banned. Thank you mods and many thanks to the members who helped quickly track down this turd.

Provided for information purposes only so no one else sells to this puke:

Stephen Pickersgill: Stevepic70000@aol.com (was originally steve7000 banned on here, see the mastermind at work?) 124 park road barnsley s.yorkshire S70 1QP United Kingdom

Do not sell anything to this moron.

I will have an additional email and address shortly.

-GG

Twas stevebeal6767. Now banned. Thank you mods and many thanks to the members who helped quickly track down this turd.

Stephen Pickersgill: Stevepic70000@aol.com (was originally steve7000 banned on here, see the mastermind at work?) 124 park road barnsley s.yorkshire S70 1QP United Kingdom

-GG
Hmmm... and he still has it listed on eBay. Guess he feels no remorse.

-GG
Glad you got him bud!! People like those are not to be allowed on these forms full of hard working prop makers trying to do their thing!

Mike

-GG

As I've said before about myself I joined the RPF following a long search for the best BR Blaster I could find and not only did I do so, I found this phenomenal community of fans and artists.
I am constantly blown away by the skill, talent and imagination of so many people that it ******* me off that a number of ***** think it fine to exploit the artistry of others whose talent they will never possess.
To the true artists keep on keeping on! I would rather pay for the real thing than put a penny in the pockets of one of these *******!

Update on my purchase of the 2 badges from "gordenj67". Instead of the 2 badges (which I'd already started the return process on following the posts above), this arrived!

IMG_3595 (1).jpg

So, one badge missing in action and the badge that did arrive isn't the one listed.

And people ask why I'm considering leaving this hobby...

***EDIT*** The seller refunded my payment which, to be fair, is honourable. They'd earlier proactively refunded an overpayment on postage. Whilst recasting can't be condoned, I doff my cap at the seller's handling of this transaction.

Last edited:
Victory all the way!! Good for you Gordon Gekko and good on the RPF staff to have banned that #$%^&^&**:angry

****** is back on EBay using andy6699uk user name. Much appreciated it my fellow RPF'ers could bombard him with endless questions or just report him.

-GG

Last edited by a moderator:
His response: "what are you talking about i bought a bunch of these to sell ,and what is a recast"

So let us break this down......

They claim that they have bought a bunch from GG either on ebay for $35 (Shipped) a piece, or through the RPF at a cost of $25.00 plus $6.00 shipping ($31.00 shipped).

They claim they "bought a bunch of these to resell", and by resell, they mean listing them for $26.58 plus $12.46 in shipping, for a total sale price of $39.04.

$39.04 - $0.30 (eBay seller insertion fee) leaves them $38.74. Now.... subtract $3.12 in final value fees (8% ebay standard fee).... then subtract the PayPal standard 2.9% ($1.17). This leaves them a final pocket amount of $34.45.

So if they bought from GG on ebay, their sales plan was to flip them for a 55 cent loss on each? Or if they bought through the RPF, they are going through all the trouble to resell for a whopping $3.45 on each badge?

Needless to say I do NOT BUY that they went this route.

Ahh this guy stung me too... I have been trying to compile some info on him and found this post during my search. I have the same name of Stephen Pickergill using an eBay account andy6699uk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back