Romans graflex group ideas

roy converted mine im all done and ready for my display
f4a447602b53ce95bc2f4b97bde2d022.jpg

Yarooon

Does anyone know if Romans Graflex replica has the correct "S" shape to the emitter area?I know the 2.0 was cut higher than the original.So I was just curious if ROman got this correct on his,or if it has the same issue?Ive never seen a direct side view of Romans to tell for sure.Attached is a pic of a vintage and how it should look.Thanks
sgraflex9.jpg

Looks like romans site has a 4th sale going on. Anyone who missed out, the time is now with these prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone's run into this problem, but the compression clip (that's what I'm calling it for this post, since I can't think of it's real name) on my flash handle is misaligned and won't sit flush against the outer ring (see below). Anyone have tips on how to remedy this problem? I've tried pinching and pulling the rabbit ears but it never seems to fall back into place like the left side does.

IMG_0180.jpg

I was fortunate enough to acquire one of these excellent "Romaflex" for my first shot at an ESB. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I completed the project with an ESB kit from Roy and a 2nd red button from Roman. While not 100% perfect, for my first outing I think it turned out really well and I'm extremely happy with it. I will be posting a build thread soon. Infinite thanks to both Roman and Roy and all the RPF members for helping make this a reality for me! I couldn't have done it without you!
20170725_144928.jpg
Here is a shot with my authentic Graflex ANH. That one was completed years ago with a 6 grip kit from Blastech. I need to upgrade to the correct 7 grip set from Roman. I still haven't had the heart to drill the bottom of the authentic for the D-ring though...
20170725_145337 (2).jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back