Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Re: Another recaster, and i think this time, I'm done..

I understand people have reported him to Facebook, so why have Facebook not taken his page down, I mean you hear of people getting banned from Facebook and they don't allow copyrighted material. Which in all honesty is kinda vague as you see you tube clips, pictures and fan pages on there.

I'm not saying Facebook should take his page down, I'm not that kinda person, I just wonder why Facebook have not acted on it.

I keep laughing to myself because we all keep saying Rubies claws when, in fact, they aren't even made by Rubies. They're made by Disguise (Disguise Costumes). lol I actually just bought a set (10 bucks at Target). They're hella right for the price. A little time, filler putty, sandpaper, primer, and effort, they'll be awesome.

Wait, Moviefreak - you know better than the guy who posted the remark? :lol :popcorn

I assumed he meant Snikt too at first, but if he *says* he meant Grifter, well... :lol

Wait, Moviefreak - you know better than the guy who posted the remark? :lol :popcorn

I assumed he meant Snikt too at first, but if he *says* he meant Grifter, well... :lol

Oh.... You are right. I thought he meant Robinson's post.
Sadly it does work for either :lol

I have no idea if Grifter's belt is a reacast (though I doubt it considering several rpf members are his friends on fb), but he's certainly not Jim Logan / David Winant - they are two completely different people.

Not that I'm a trained eye but it looks different :< More spacing on the links and the front plate has some differences as well. Small pic on the top though ><

I keep laughing to myself because we all keep saying Rubies claws when, in fact, they aren't even made by Rubies. They're made by Disguise (Disguise Costumes). lol I actually just bought a set (10 bucks at Target). They're hella right for the price. A little time, filler putty, sandpaper, primer, and effort, they'll be awesome.

I got mine for 8 since I know some people who work at the stores. Using the same method Dave's tutorial shows, then planning to use some decent auto paint to make them look like metal instead of settling for the plastic look that Dave does.

Not that I'm a trained eye but it looks different :< More spacing on the links and the front plate has some differences as well. Small pic on the top though ><

I actually took a close look, the hollow sections and lack of an solid backing to the sections gives away that they were casted and modded from the Rubies belts, looks like he just lengthened them a bit and added more linking sections.

Last edited:

So I've been watching this thread for awhile and I found it finally time for me to at least chip in.

First, I can say first hand that mr Logan, or Winant or whatever is a thief. He screwed me out of a few belt buckles for my costume. I had originally given my story to Mr. Grifter but I see he was kicked off this site before he could post it here?

I have to ask, why I this thread all of a sudden geared towards Mr. Grifter? As far as I've seen on here and in my dealings with him, he's only tried to help people?? Kind of confused with a few of you on here and your agendas.

Good question. This thread from the start was about recasting by Logan/Snikt Shop, and then it kind of evolved (quickly I might add) into the exploration of other shady business practices that people were claiming by him. Some of this stuff has been pretty Jerry Springer, with everything from con appearance invitations being revoked, to web services being pulled. We've had alleged sock puppets, facebook accounts created and closed because of this, mugshots, all kinds of good stuff. And through all of this I think it's safe to say that Grifter got the 1st place trophy for throwing gas on the fire in trying to figuratively burn Snikt Shop's business to the ground. (after the directions this thread's taken, kind of thought adding the word figuratively to that last statement was necessary for clarity :) )
Anyways, through all of this mud-throwing, name calling, threatening, Grifter was right there. If there was anybody that Snikt and their supporters would want to bash, it'd have been Grifter. The guy was a machine of Winant-hatred, and those people would have LOVED to have evidence of Grifter doing exactly what Snikt shop was accused of doing, whether it be poor business practices, recasting, whatever. Under the bus Grifter would have gone, if anything just to weaken his credibility and hopefully shut him up from bashing Snikt. The only reason Grifter's banned now is because of himself and his actions in this thread.
So my question is: Why are people throwing Grifter under the bus here now that he's banned, when there were nearly 2 dozen pages of thread where those questions could have been raised while he was still around? There were (and still are) more than a couple of people that would have loved to discredit him this whole time, why now? Maybe I missed some new pics/evidence of recasting that just came to light? Seems like a pretty big coincidence.

Last edited:

Guys. I have been talking with Grifter about the belts. Yes they are modified Rubies, ordered in bulk, they are not "recasts" just heavily modded.

1) Post 574; MF says the mods have asked this thread be kept on topic, i.e. Snikt.

2) if you gotta have an answer, Post 571 seems to cover it pretty decently. If you're going to cast the first stone, you'd better be without sin...

Me, I'm just here for the popcorn!

Just seems to me as if this thread started off about Snikt Shop and David Winant and it should remain that way.

I find it an odd coincidence that it wasn't until after Grifter was banned that people started crucifying him and accusing him of things, not until after he couldn't defend himself. Not only is that cowardly, but I feel like I shouldn't have been the first one to notice how odd this was...

I feel like there's still a lot of info to spread on Snikt Shop. I'm sure there's more stories to share if you guys can find them. I mean I heard rpf once shut down some bad people? This guy shouldn't be so hard to put out of business. I still talk to Grifter and he can relay info to me if that's allowed, I know he's still being contacted by people who have been wronged, myself included...

Guys. I have been talking with Grifter about the belts. Yes they are modified Rubies, ordered in bulk, they are not "recasts" just heavily modded.

A large portion of this topic is about how Jim just mods toys and Halloween costume parts. How is plastic spray, paint and "detail" work, not the same thing.
Not on anyones side, but BS needs to be called when proven.

Nwerke, said it best with the stone line.

and from someone who was accused of being Jim at one point (thanks to the admins for correcting that) sorry, but Skynet, you need your IP address checked. Not saying you are, but damn. You sound like Grifter.

I for one am "finding it an odd coincidence". :lol :popcorn

A large portion of this topic is about how Jim just mods toys and Halloween costume parts. How is plastic spray, paint and "detail" work, not the same thing.
Not on anyones side, but BS needs to be called when proven.

Nwerke, said it best with the stone line.

and from someone who was accused of being Jim at one point (thanks to the admins for correcting that) sorry, but Skynet, you need your IP address checked. Not saying you are, but damn. You sound like Grifter.

Point in fact it is not that he is modding toys so much as he is completley recasting a product that is currently still available from a licensee. This is still frowned upon in this community.

from someone who was accused of being Jim at one point (thanks to the admins for correcting that) sorry, but Skynet, you need your IP address checked. Not saying you are, but damn. You sound like Grifter.

I would suggest we start a seperate thread to discuss Grifter "modding toys".
And we have seen this 99% of the time when a person is banned... They cannot resist that urge to create a sock puppet account, and go balls to the wall in defense of the banned member. Strange activity for a new member's first few posts. It always sticks out like a soar thumb, yet they still think nobody will notice :lol

Hey all, let's please keep this discussion on-topic, and drop the discussion regarding a banned member. Thank you.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back