Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

still a work in progress jackie but heres the left shin with a coat of resin on it :) im getting ther buddy slowly but surely haha

Man How do you build so fast?? Awesome! :)

Inviato dal mio GT-N8010 con Tapatalk 2

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

Speedtrx banned??? Why?? what the hell did he do to get himself banned???

I just checked the member ban log and it says he was "banned for taking credit for the work of others."

Well, that stinks. I hope it doesn't mean his speed-build thread. I thought that was legit, and have aquired many of the armor files from it. If anyone finds out if those files are taboo, please let us know. I will not use them.

To get on topic, how are you doing on that back, Jackie? I am loving your skills.

I think he did a lot of stuff without permission.
ooo man!!! but i dont get how sdid he get caught???
unless someone acused him

- - - Updated - - -

yeaa how is the back piece going???? have begun modeling it???

when are you going to have the back and the neck of the mark 42 ?

That really sounds strange. I hope there is more to it than asking a question.

That really sounds strange. I hope there is more to it than asking a question.
Just to be clear Speedtrix's banning had nothing to do with simply "asking a question".

lol, how has the RPF Staff not been awarded enough reputation to matter? :confused

what would the scale be for someone who is 5'7? plz reply as soon as possible

Just to be clear Speedtrix's banning had nothing to do with simply "asking a question".

I was pretty sure that was the case. His explanation didn't make sense to me.

- - - Updated - - -

what would the scale be for someone who is 5'7? plz reply as soon as possible

Earlier in the thread, someone was kind enough to post a scale to height table.

thnx very much. :D i am a mac user and i have been looking for these files. I noticed the foam conversion but couldnt open the link. i wish to make the mark 42 out of foam and when i opened up your mac files there was nothing in the ironmaided file. idk if this is an error or if it just didnt work. r the speedtrix files a foam conversion too? please reply i am hoping to make this this summer.

Amazing job guys. I hope to start on the MK42 soon. I am working on an Iron Patriot first thought! So excited! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back