Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Awesome. If I was ever going to get a pair the first thing I'd do is cover over that red and black splatter with chrome contact (a self-adhesive book binding covering that looks like this)

View attachment 785667
sorry about the image quality, my little tablet doesn't take the best photos.

Where did you get that? That will make a cool addition for a display stand even on a normal pair. Hmm, maybe even a mock up Pizza bag if I can get the main graphic printed on clear.

Where did you get that? That will make a cool addition for a display stand even on a normal pair. Hmm, maybe even a mock up Pizza bag if I can get the main graphic printed on clear.

Lol years ago, covered way more books than I needed. I honestly can't remember where I got it, might have either been Big W or a proper newsagency - it's back to school season here in Australia so your chances of finding it are high.

I really want to pull the trigger on the V3's but I know the wife would kill me! I got the HC's but I don't like that they are not the right height and the other obvious flaws.

My battery recently just stop charging in them. So I've been thinking of ripping them apart and trying my own auto lacing. I remember seeing a correct pattern for the shoe (not the sole) on here but it's not available that I can find. If anyone has it could you please dm me?

Thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You can still find them online if you search into google image. They might be deep in the pages now...

You can still find them online if you search into google image. They might be deep in the pages now...
I tied that before posting. Ive been searching off and on for the past few weeks. I found old pics of people builds on here but then the pics won't load anymore If you or anyone can find them please post them.

Thanks!

I might have it... give me a second...

- EDIT -

not the best resolution but you can retrace something from it and scale it up ;-)

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 1.11.43 AM.png

I found that one too. Thanks! I do remember seeing a better one long ago here somewhere. It was many years ago though.

Thanks for the help!

Lol years ago, covered way more books than I needed. I honestly can't remember where I got it, might have either been Big W or a proper newsagency - it's back to school season here in Australia so your chances of finding it are high.

I guess I am off to Office Works tomorrow (RDO).

Look what showed up at my door today. Unfortunately I'm in another state on a business trip. Can't wait to get home tomorrow afternoon and open these babies up!

View attachment 785802

I'm jel man...

I ordered mine on the 26th Dec and it's still IN China!

Waaaaa

- - - Updated - - -

How long ago did you talk to him? It looks like he deleted his account

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Maybe he could convert the v3

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back