Military Graflite "Stealth" Saber build UPDATE!

Hahah-- I nabbed the one right before Scott.

Let's make this Graflite challenge a thing! Or at least a trend.

Maybe if we do really well it will end up driving the worth so all those people trying to sell them will finally get their payday. It worked for the Canon Y...

If this had an invisible and silent blade you wouldn't even know you'd been hit until your cauterized torso slid down past your smouldering hips and you're left staring at your own ankles. The Sith missed a trick here.... Excellent idea!

Re: Military Graflite "Stealth" Saber build UPDATE!

One of the coolest non-OT sabers ever. Perfect!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

They already are-- people THINK they are worth more than they are. I got one for $25 last week from somebody who knew better.

You sir, have inspired me! I bought the silver one to make a Holiday Special saber, just because I have the builders bug and, even though we all hate it... we all love it? Anyhow, I saw this build of yours and much like the rest of us I was very impressed! So needless to say, when I finally saw a black one on evilbay I just had to grab it. I have a couple Heilands with 2 step shrouds lying around and was considering something similar to your build just because it looks so frikkin awesome, but I wouldn't feel right copying your whole build. But it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right? Anyhow, thank you for the inspiration and I'll be sure to credit you once I decide what to do with it.
20170922_182257.jpg

@OS1 Kenobi, So cool and thanks for the compliments. Go for it. If you want to replicate it, I think that's great. It's nice to know this build is remembered.
Cant wait to see what you do with it either way!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back