Making a Murderer on Netflix

i don't agree. If anything it's the other way around: it's harder to
convict today. But I think reality is somewhere in the middle. I think for the most part the system works as well as humanly possible. For the most part... barring fiascos like the OJ trial.

I could not disagree more .

Last edited:
YES! I saw that earlier today. I don't believe the kid had ANYTHING to do with it. I'm glad it was overturned, and I hope he sues.

The uncle.. well.. I can't say he's guilty, but I'm not sure he's innocent.

YES! I saw that earlier today. I don't believe the kid had ANYTHING to do with it. I'm glad it was overturned, and I hope he sues.

The uncle.. well.. I can't say he's guilty, but I'm not sure he's innocent.

I agree on Avery. The show did a god job of portraying him as innocent, but reading around it muddied the waters a lot more. Everything about the way they went after that kid was wrong.

Just binged watched season 2. My buddy knows Kathleen Zellner and has tremendous respect for her as a legal adversary. You do not want this woman after you. She is slow and methodical like a terminator...

It is hard to believe that an entire police dept would work to protect a murderer to frame someone else even if they wanted to...with that said, they sure did have a motive. The lawsuit was going after them all personally.

Zellner points out huge inconsistencies, but this whole season could have been done in 1/2 the time. Lots of filler. Here is my main problem; How could two people shackle a girl to a bed, rape her, stab her in the stomach, slit her throat, and then drag her in the garage and shoot her in the head with absolutely no dna/blood anywhere. They had two separate trials with two different versions of the murder for each.

The whole thing sounds like a horrific Jerry Springer audition gone wrong.The murder didn't happen the way Brendan confesses. He is too stupid for the real story not to come out once they had him on the ropes. The cops clearly wanted his story to support the story they had to go after Steve. The cops were so eager to convict Steve that they railroaded him. Planted DNA, withheld evidence.

But...he is a piece of S#!t and may have been involved in the murder. I'm not going to lose any sleep over him. I do wonder when someone involved in the coverup will crack. They always do. Then everyone starts pointing fingers at someone else.

I'm almost 100% confident that her ex boyfriend killed her and maybe her roommate was involved somehow as well. The ex boyfriends actions up to and after her murder are the action of several other killers in past cases who did the exact same kind of shady crap.

It was Bobby Dassey 100%....That dude had every opportunity and strange fascination with young girl corpses and murders...

What a season, some crazy twists!! That Bobby dassey isn’t such a clean character now..

I’d love to scientifically find out who actually did this.

I feel so bad for the victims family.. having to liven through this over and over...

And that guy Kratz... it’s definitely personal article on the Avery family... kratz should be ashamed to show his face too

Wasn’t he caught sexting with a woman? Or young girl? I forgot what he did but it was some what perverted.. pot calling the kettle black

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back