Breaking Bad Props

I know there are still mistakes, this was a trial license. I'm still changing things about it, but wanted to see what the license would look like finished. Thanks for the input.

Here's an updated license, with an improved photo, and correct dates.
WW-license-2.jpg
The reason I didn't put hartwell is because in reality they only use a middle initial. So I wanted it to resemble a real license.

I started to work on Walt's driver license as well. I wasn't going to but I thought it would be a good challenge.

ttgz.jpg

Sorry for the small, blurry photo, I just didn't want my work to end up on ebay before I even finish it myself.

The white areas are all spots I have to fix up still. I had a hard time finding a good photo, any thoughts on it?

Also I have got a few emails the past few days letting me know my inbox is full, anyone trying to message me should send their messages to my gmail email.

My best advice is crop a screenshot from the show or try to find a good Bryan Cranston head shot photo. I had trouble myself, but still haven't found a perfect photo. Looks great so far!

Last edited:
Ive started making an accurate Los Pollos Hermanos Air freshener, I typed all the writing on the rear of freshener as accurately as possible. It's a rough version I made as a test piece.

Please ignore my poor cutting skills, like I said it was thrown together as a test piece. If anyone wants a printable version I made, I can post a link.

Last edited:
Ive started making an accurate Los Pollos Hermanos Air freshener, I typed all the writing on the rear of freshener as accurately as possible. Itsd a rough version I made as a tesp piece.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/Anadin11/FD23E945-291B-4E85-91E2-AF63BA1BEF4A.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/Anadin11/8FDE72A8-DDCC-43FE-9BFC-3FF795B8ABEC.jpg

Please ignore my poor cutting skills, like I said it was thrown together as a test piece. If anyone wants a printable version I made, I can post a link.

You know I already posted printable versions of these on like page 36 or 35

Here's my newest, and best attempt. Great1 where did you get that brighter background? I can't seem to find any, is it a scan?
It wasn't a scan, it was a sample image very similar to the one it looks like you found for your final image.

Here's a new item for Walters wallet. His J.P wynne school ID. If you can find a better photo please let me know. Thanks
View attachment 280319
View attachment 280320
Interesting, I never noticed that ID before. I will have to pull out my blurays later to get a good look at it.

Personally I would have used the photo I linked below, it looks like something they would have taken for student/staff photos on picture day.

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk...ston-Breaking-Bad-S01-Still-MITMVC-Ep-1-6.JPG

Ok guys this is the best it's gonna get PM me for the full file. Enjoy

View attachment 280297
The only thing I would change now is remove the "SAMPLE LICENSE" text at the top. You did a great job though.

Thanks I just put the sample license on here so that no one would try to sell it. I have a better file with full sized fonts and the text removed at the top. I'll send it to you if you want one. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back