4 Mad Max Fury Road vehicle commission

dementorRain

Hey hey everybody,

I'm fairly new here and its great to be apart of such a creative community. I'm a sculpture artist living in New Orleans and recently I was commissioned to make four replica Fury Road vehicles: the war rig, the doof wagon, Nux's car and one of the spikey cars. A few things I want to mention on this thread before going any further, I have to work within a budget and a semi strict size for all four vehicles as they are meant to go in specific locations of the customer's home, so the vehicles are all on different scales... unfortunately. They are all still works in progress and will try to upload pics of current states. I guess at a later date I will try to populate the thread with as many pics as possible to show the start to finish of each but from now until they are all completed I'm on a deadline so that will have to be for another day? As for materials go, I've been using random bits of this, that and the other. A lot of stuff I just had lying around in my studio that I had collecting dust, things I've been trying not to throw away for a few years have finally come in handy. Anyways, here is a few pics of the war rig. I'll try to post as many pics as I can
. IMAG3819.jpgIMAG3817.jpg

Thanks, I got a lot of editing to do on the photos and plan on uploading them here some day but it's all a matter of compiling them all and sorting through them. In general with everything I make life, everything is documented as much as possible as I go.

For the base of two of them I used a mac truck and a 34 ford coupe, I for get what specific models... ill have to get back to you on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work.

Thanks! It was a lot of work... it drove me nuts at times but for me that is half the fun. Ha ha.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back