Steve Trevor's Pocket Watch

Arwyniel

I thought I'd start this thread if any one was interested. I looked so hard to find the pocket watch that was used in the film. Since the casing was never shown, all I really had to go on was the face and the crown. The art book had a nice image of it that helped me narrow it down to the brand, which was Waltham. I found one that looked as close as I could find and was thrilled. It was made in 1903 and still works! The strap was much more difficult. I finally found one that was close from the Ukraine. Seller was very helpful but in the end his largest strap was still a tad too small to fit the watch. I bought it anyway, took it apart, attempted to stretch it and then sew it back together. I'm very happy with the result and hope you all like it too!

37645849286_db8b5465bb_c.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful piece anyway you refer me to the seller for the strap?

Edit* Never mind I found them!

Last edited:
Thanks!
The Model # is 1883. Here are some pics that came from the listing. You can see it outside of the strap.
37063898553_714fe6688f.jpg
37063898453_e5a984db2d.jpg

If you search ebay for 'pocket watch strap ww1', he is pretty much the only seller of the strap, you can't miss him. :)
Just be very mindful of the size. As I mentioned, my watch was a few mm too big, I had to really work at it to get the strap to accommodate it.

Last edited:
I thought I'd start this thread if any one was interested. I looked so hard to find the pocket watch that was used in the film. Since the casing was never shown, all I really had to go on was the face and the crown. The art book had a nice image of it that helped me narrow it down to the brand, which was Waltham. I found one that looked as close as I could find and was thrilled. It was made in 1903 and still works! The strap was much more difficult. I finally found one that was close from the Ukraine. Seller was very helpful but in the end his largest strap was still a tad too small to fit the watch. I bought it anyway, took it apart, attempted to stretch it and then sew it back together. I'm very happy with the result and hope you all like it too!

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4483/37645849286_db8b5465bb_c.jpg
I wouldn't mind having a case like that for my pocket watch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back