My lightsabers & blasters thread (Compac Super Scope)

Re: My on going lightsabers and blasters thread (DV ROTJ Stunt Lightsaber Shroud Vid)

Just finished (I'm calling it done for now, I'll tinker with it a bit more later) My first DL-44. This is a Boba Debt kit on a Denix. Luckily I have a real MGC and M19 to compare to, but this is a Denix and a replica scope. I did a lot of extra work filing parts down to be more accurate to the MGC.

DL44-lukeESB-3.jpg

DL44-lukeESB-2.jpg

DL44-lukeESB-1.jpg

DL44-lukeESB-3.jpg

DL44-lukeESB-2.jpg

DL44-lukeESB-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My on going lightsabers and blasters thread (Han ROTJ DL-44 Build vid)

very nice work! funny i too use those same sticks for propping up pieces to be painted!

Re: My on going lightsabers and blasters thread (Han ROTJ DL-44 Build vid)

I know I say it every time, but I really love your videos. It's nice seeing problem-solving as it happens, since lord knows we've all been there!

Sweet blaster :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (MPP steel shroud vid)

I got mine. Thanks to Roy and our mystery man.

Its beefy. It's good! I'd be interested to see how people will pull the D-ring for painting. Or not?

I've been trying to decide which paint to use, a flat that I polish or satin.

I got mine. Thanks to Roy and our mystery man.

Its beefy. It's good! I'd be interested to see how people will pull the D-ring for painting. Or not?

Your flat polish sold me - I think for most Star Wars props...that'll do the ticket. Satin has never worked for me, it felt too shiny.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back