Another big Falcon.

Pinousse

Sr Member
Asset%20Top_zpsszf0rwtm.jpg

Well... This one will be a Tfa Cgi reproduction with:

- Black windows as I will not build the cockpit or the gunner pod on this one

- 3D printed grill but no fan to keep all the support and the budget correct but with the accurate look

- 3D printed small grills and hatches

- Kitbash detailling on the needed places

- 3D printed rear grill

- Full engine lighting

- Landing bays door

- Full repaint

- Custom base and mounting system

- Tfa 3D printed antenna

SAM_4571-1_zpsvfsqqjom.jpg

SAM_4574-4_zpsjiujorfa.jpg

SAM_4576-5_zpsrtfjzv5l.jpg

SAM_4577-6_zpss2ymeuyi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you designing the 3d printed parts yourself or using the models out on shapeways?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wish the RPF would have a gallery for finished Hasbro and deagostini falcons. There's just so much great work going on. Both of these seem like such a rite of passage these days

- - - Updated - - -

All that fine work and black windows, though?

I agree. Personally, I think it's worth it to spring for a 3-d printed cockpit. This is an amazing project. Take your time and save up for it.

Very nice,....another epic project

J

Thanks a lot :$

Are you designing the 3d printed parts yourself or using the models out on shapeways?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I will use shapeways part ;)

All that fine work and black windows, though?

I wish the RPF would have a gallery for finished Hasbro and deagostini falcons. There's just so much great work going on. Both of these seem like such a rite of passage these days

I agree. Personally, I think it's worth it to spring for a 3-d printed cockpit. This is an amazing project. Take your time and save up for it.

Beside this one I have started a full scratch 5 foots one with my Grandfather now he finely got is Titanic monster finished :lol,

It will cost a lot to build it the way we want it to be so thats why this one will be more basic ;)

Thanks a lot :$

I will use shapeways part ;)

Beside this one I have started a full scratch 5 foots one with my Grandfather now he finely got is Titanic monster finished :lol,

It will cost a lot to build it the way we want it to be so thats why this one will be more basic ;)
uh....pics?????

uh....pics?????

Almost ready to start building the main wood body / frame ;)

But we quickly realised that even if it will fit in his "boat workspace" ( for exemple his titanic is more than 2 metters long) we will not have enought space to work around it :lol

So we moved in our machine shop where I build saber and relocated everything needed here :thumbsup

Will take pics when I will have something worth showing in another thread ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back