What does the Exactra board look like underneath the bubbles? Vader saber help!

MCM

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On the Vader ESB Hero/ANH V2, there is a piece of the Exactra calculator's circuit board underneath the bubbles. I've seen plenty of pictures of the board and bubbles together. However, I can't seem to find any pictures of what the board looks like sans bubbles. I'm working on my own Vader ANH V2 and have replica bubbles and would like to make something resembling the circuit board to put underneath. I'm wondering if any of you fine gents (or ladies for that matter) would have a picture of the raw circuit board that I might be able to use as reference when making my own replica. Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

I have a blue PCB board with red LEDs

20150922_110315[1].jpg

and thanks to Panaflex I have these comparisson pictures of a green PCB board.

exactra20reference1.jpg exactra20reference2.jpg exactra20reference3.jpg

Some may say that there is a blue PCB board underneath the bubbles but if this is the fact there are no red LEDs.

I think there is the green PCB board.
Maybe not this light green PCB but there is another darker green PCB board :wacko

Hope these pictures may be of some help to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have a blue PCB board with red LEDs

View attachment 546154

and thanks to @Panaflex I have these comparisson pictures of a green PCB board.

View attachment 546155 View attachment 546156 View attachment 546157

Some may say that there is a blue PCB board underneath the bubbles but if this is the fact there are no red LEDs.

I think there is the green PCB board.
Maybe not this light green PCB but there is another darker green PCB board :wacko

Hope these pictures may be of some help to you.

Thanks a million! You're incredible. I really appreciate it!

You are welcome ;)

I managed to paint a piece of light green PCB board to go under the bubbles on my Vader Heiland saber.
It's not near the real deal but it is underneath the bubbles and for the moment I can't do any better.

Vader ANH Lightsaber 01.jpg Vader ANH Lightsaber 04.jpg Vader ANH Lightsaber 03.jpg Vader ANH Lightsaber 08.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back