Reveal Saber by Rylo

rotj

So, am curious as to what you guys make of this prop, I've seen them around rarely and was looking at getting a hold of one. I've also read on here the threads about his work being second to non. Does anyone have one? maybe comment on it or should I be looking elsewhere as a ROTJ die hard fan? I ask because I know of one thats going on a certain auction site...Thanks in advanceSteveo

If you want a ROTJ Reveal Saber, you can't do any better than Rylo's. I have his version and I have the EFX version and I love both of them, but Rylo's is a masterpiece of construction and made with all of the same parts as the one you see pictured around the net. It does not have any lights or sound, but I know a few people modified them so that the arrows on the control box would like up like the EFX Reveal. Both of them will probably cost you a lot of money.

Hi there,

just hang around long enough ... so that you can check the junkyard ... there's bound to pop one up sooner or later ...and just so you know that's how I gathered most of my lightsabers anyhow including my most precious rotj hero lightsaber by Anakin Starkiller :

... so you must learn patience though

-Chaim

A couple of you guys may be confusing the fixed closed ROTJ with the telescopic (Elstree) reveal which I believe is what this person is asking about. I appreciate the compliments either way. I don't even have one in my own collection, but see them pop up at auction every so often.

Good luck! Here's an old build-out pic.

-Rylo

172190-picture-090.jpg

Hi there,

just hang around long enough ... so that you can check the junkyard ... there's bound to pop one up sooner or later ...and just so you know that's how I gathered most of my lightsabers anyhow including my most precious rotj hero lightsaber by Anakin Starkiller :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/Controlbox_ROTJ-06_zpsbfa86807.jpg

... so you must learn patience though http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/lol_zpsc41e1f37.gif

-Chaim

Whoa! thats sweet! Did it come all worn or did you have to do that to it?

Hey thanks Rylo! Yeah it's the telescopic one by the looks of it! I recognize that picture its the same as the one on Ebay. Will be interesting to see if it goes higher than the current price I think its a bargain. Love your work man!

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread but I've been looking at the junkyard and got nada lol you guys are stingy when it comes to giving up your 'preeeciouss...' lol that last one on ebay sold for way more than I could afford so no bargains for me just yet. Anyone know of anything going at this time?

Love as always, the impatient!

I love my Rylo (Elstree)...it's the ultimate ROTJ saber in my opinion

I had two of them but sold one here awhile ago...keep your eyes peeled and one will show up sooner or later

I love my Rylo (Elstree)...it's the ultimate ROTJ saber in my opinion

I had two of them but sold one here awhile ago...keep your eyes peeled and one will show up sooner or later

Thanks I am, turns out theres another on Ebay. Fingers crossed I'll get that one. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back