Mos Eisley Docking Bay 94 1/350 Diorama

I found this stuff which seems to be the closest yet to 1/350 scale sand:

52272BE0-E6F5-4F62-9159-0D99EE9A4AB5.jpeg

Looks absolutely fantastic!:thumbsup You are a true artist brother. if I had room for it, I'd build that dio myself, I LIKE it!
Got a little bit done to my docking bay 94 diorama...adding some buildings and Chewie to the scene. Obviously iously, the buildings need to be painted and Chewbacca may be a bit tall for this but he was difficult to make and I don't want to redo him. What do you think?

View attachment 835441View attachment 835442View attachment 835443

Super awesome!!!

how did you do the sand? It looks cracked at the bottom.

The 'sand' is actually just plaster of paris and then painted. It is cracked near the edge due to handling, but I'll be adding some weathering to that and kind of blend it in to the scene. Just haven't figured out what I'm actually going to do with it yet.

JediMichael;[URL="tel:4507803" said:
4507803[/URL]]Just gets better and better. Nice ronto you made.

Thanks, man! He turned out pretty well... And thanks for the info on the name.. Ronto...I did not know that.

JediMichael;[URL="tel:4507807" said:
4507807[/URL]]I've always remember the name because of how they added it in the special edition where it walks in front of the screen for a few seconds.

And it rears up on it's hind legs and throws the Jawa off...lol.. Great addition to the movie!

That's awesome! I was gonna say just keep adding stuff till you run out of room...but then I realized for you to do that it would get cluttered and might ruin it...where as mine, I reckon the more clutter the better :lol
And it rears up on it's hind legs and throws the Jawa off...lol.. Great addition to the movie!

That's awesome! I was gonna say just keep adding stuff till you run out of room...but then I realized for you to do that it would get cluttered and might ruin it...where as mine, I reckon the more clutter the better :lol

Thanks, man! Well... the streets around the docking bay will be full of people and stuff... Just enough to give it some life and interesting things to look at. I'll have some easter eggs in the diorama, too. I'm not going to say what they are right now. You'll have to wait and see :eek

Suppa! surprises are good, I think I've divulged everything I'm planning to do...I just hope I can pull it all off, LOL
Thanks, man! Well... the streets around the docking bay will be full of people and stuff... Just enough to give it some life and interesting things to look at. I'll have some easter eggs in the diorama, too. I'm not going to say what they are right now. You'll have to wait and see :eek

Well, I appreciate that my friend. I'd like to think I'm at least in the ball park with yours, but I think I can improve...you da guy with mad skills! :thumbsup perhaps if I'd quit screwing around and get the Lasik thing done on my eyes so I can see! :lol
I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to pull yours off... you've got mad skills, man!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back