Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

Could I just remove the supports and then print these pieces out with the flaps turned off for foam?
Or is that a whole other can of worms?
I have looked everywhere for a foam template, either pep or pdf, I don't care which, but I can't find anything. (And believe me I did a LOT of looking!)

Thanks

Hopefully I can get you new parts (shoulder and abdominal plates) this weekend :)
abdominal.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also - my model for 3D printing, thighs are almost ready ^^.
render16.jpg

any chance of a file for the bicep armor and maybe the top of the shoulders between the neck and the main large shoulder panel, its the only bits i need to finish my costume now. i dont mind if they are just obj files or pdo or unfolded/folded e.t.c. just need something i can work with to get it right.

any chance of a file for the bicep armor and maybe the top of the shoulders between the neck and the main large shoulder panel, its the only bits i need to finish my costume now. i dont mind if they are just obj files or pdo or unfolded/folded e.t.c. just need something i can work with to get it right.

No offense but the bicep part looks like it would be the easiest to freehand if like you say, you have the rest of it done?

Bicep part is together with outer and inner shoulder armor. check the first post for this thread. Shoulder plates should also be ready this weekend but cannot promise anything.

Thanks Cassius, I didn't even notice it was in with the shoulder, and yes they do look very easy Logan but I'd rather get them 100% right than just make them very basic and simple. Got to finish the thighs, biceps and back of the legs then I'm all done and ready to paint, still playing with the staff because I can't get it good enough for my liking too.

Thanks Cassius, I didn't even notice it was in with the shoulder, and yes they do look very easy Logan but I'd rather get them 100% right than just make them very basic and simple. Got to finish the thighs, biceps and back of the legs then I'm all done and ready to paint, still playing with the staff because I can't get it good enough for my liking too.

Not going with the sword/s?

yeah ive already made an exact copy of the sword from the game i just wasnt happy with the staff because i want to use both, but i think ive finally sorted it now.

Cool. I am going to make the sword as well. I just have to decide what I am going to use in the middle to strengthen it. I obviously don't want it flopping around lol.

BTW Here are some reference images I found in case you or anyone else wants them.

DS Sword BEST.jpgDS Sword Triple.jpgset.PNG

Cheers
Logan

Nice one! I might inquire how much, but I know from experience that 3D printing is still insanely expensive. And besides... You are missing all of the detail on the Hilt itself.

That's beacuse hilt shall be covered with EVA foam. It provides nice grip + it's super easy to apply such texture to foam. Cleaning up such print would take more time than it's worth. That's why the handle is clean :).

Nice one! I might inquire how much, but I know from experience that 3D printing is still insanely expensive. And besides... You are missing all of the detail on the Hilt itself.

yeah ive already made an exact copy of the sword from the game i just wasnt happy with the staff because i want to use both, but i think ive finally sorted it now.

What did you use/buy for the ammo pouches?

I am looking at possibly getting this:
Double Mag Pouch: http://amzn.to/2fE070l for the smaller double pouch in the red square:
POUCHES.jpg

But I can't identify what the other pouches with the blue arrows are called.

Any idea?

Overall, how much is this costing you in terms of printing filament? I'm considering doing a similar project, but I'm not sure which method would be the most effective in terms of cost and time investment.

Prabobly around $140 but remember that I'm not American so the prices are different :)

Overall, how much is this costing you in terms of printing filament? I'm considering doing a similar project, but I'm not sure which method would be the most effective in terms of cost and time investment.

Last edited:
im still planning on making this, made all the armor now from foam and papercraft mask all coated and built up to be tough, i do own a 3d printer as of a few months ago which i was hoping to use to print some 3d deathstrome armor but finding it is really tough and i just simply cant afford to buy it at the moment, when i can afford to spend some money on designs, how much would you be after for a set of the STL files ouve used for your armor and mask e.t.c.?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and ill get some pictures later but i made the sword from scratch using a piece of wood and a saw, then a dremel to get some details e.t.c. and i really dont think its possible to do better with the materials and tools i had available, ant to say thanks because looking at your pictures for reference helped with a lot of little bits that i couldnt see in other reference pictures.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back