Arrow, Oliver on the Island

GCarnevale

Hi,
So I've seen alot of great Arrow costumes on this forum. but none of him when hes actually on the Island, Example when he gets rescued or during some of the flashback in season 2 while attacking the amazo. This the look Im going to strive for for my arrow costume. but i need some help as Im having some problems trying to Identify pieces of his costume. So if anyone out there is able to give me a hand I'd appreciate it greatly.
Arrow island.jpgarrowisland.jpgarrow-set-image-1.jpg
Either of these 2 looks is what I want to shoot for.

Thanks

Gord

The shirt is a brown 3-button Henley. Not sure exactly what the rest are

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Do you have the link? I saw someone who I thought was just selling the hood but it was the whole suit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

While definitely close, I don't think so, watching the scene in the promise while Olly is running away from the guards you can see a Heel separation and a grab tab when he tripsvlcsnap-2014-06-10-08h28m01s41.png

Hey so Most things for this costume are going good, only a few items left, mainly the arrows. I think I've identified them. oliver quiver and arrows.jpgThey appear to be White Barred Feathers, Just trying to determine if they are 4 or 5 inch.

I'm putting together an Island Arrow Season 2 cosplay! Thanks pinder91 for the henley and the cargos (I guess they make them again) Anyone know the shoes?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back