The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Alrighty! Some progress! This version has half a dozen things that I need to tweak, but far enough along I am happy to show a couple detail body shots!

Take a look! By weeks end I will have my hood done and will take some cool shots to show it off a bit more, but here we go!

IMG_5221.jpgIMG_5222.jpgIMG_5223.jpgIMG_5224.jpgIMG_5225.jpgIMG_5226.jpg

It won't be worth getting in pleather at all. Why go through the work to get a leather suit for under $500 if you want to save a few bucks?

When final tweaks are made we will have the price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely in for one of these, looks incredible, your hard work has really paid off!

Has anyone made/found/sold one of the Hosin replicas? Ya know that arrow head lookin thingy with the buddhist prayer on it and the coordinates of the submarine?

I saw it and I need one....Just trying to see if anyone had done it already/has any info.

I was just wondering, for those of you who have your own builds, does anyone have any decent patterns for the hood? Also, what'd be your recommendations for fabric? As well as those rings on the olive stripe on the right side (our left)?

It'd be much obliged. I want a sick hood for when I eventually grab me one of 'dat 'dere Arrow replica suits Prim's got in the works.

Who said it won't come with one? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will it? I could've sworn I saw someone mention how we needed our own hoods to go with it... Unless of course there will be multiple selling options? i.e. A suit with no hood, a suit WITH hood, a suit with hood and quiver, etc....

Will it? I could've sworn I saw someone mention how we needed our own hoods to go with it... Unless of course there will be multiple selling options? i.e. A suit with no hood, a suit WITH hood, a suit with hood and quiver, etc....

Unless that someone was Prim or myself, I wouldn't put much faith on it.

As far as I know, there will be ONE and only ONE option. This will be an insanely fair price for what is included and the work that went into it, so don't expect to see some magic "budget version" for those trying to cheap out. That's what Cosplaysky is for. You have to pay to play. If you can't pay, stay on the sidelines and cheer on those who can. It's as simple as that guys (That wasn't aimed at you, Blacklight).

Prim's suit did come with a hood. I've seen it, but it needs some major work still as the main focus was just the leather. Again, it is still a work in progress. What was shown was only the most recent progress. Improvements will happen. ;)

Unless that someone was Prim or myself, I wouldn't put much faith on it.

As far as I know, there will be ONE and only ONE option. This will be an insanely fair price for what is included and the work that went into it, so don't expect to see some magic "budget version" for those trying to cheap out. That's what Cosplaysky is for. You have to pay to play. If you can't pay, stay on the sidelines and cheer on those who can. It's as simple as that guys (That wasn't aimed at you, Blacklight).

Prim's suit did come with a hood. I've seen it, but it needs some major work still as the main focus was just the leather. Again, it is still a work in progress. What was shown was only the most recent progress. Improvements will happen. ;)

Man, if this suit looks as great as it does in those pictures we saw AND it comes with a hood AND is around $500!?! Then, by golly gosh, I don't even have the money yet, but when I do, take it good sirs. Take it and pat yourselves on the back for doing collectors, cosplayers and fanboys (or all of the above like me!) a fantastic, a magnificent service. I commend you all, and if I meet anybody else in the market for a screen accurate Arrow suit, I'll send them your way. I hope you guys make a mint.

That said, I want to get started on a Season 1 bow. Is the riser for Ollie's Ragim Matrix custom made? Or was it the original riser, but maybe sanded down a bit for that natural wood look?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back