New Judge build for newbies

James McBride

I've started a Judge build and have got the basics as in leather jacket and trouser, biker boots and gloves. These are as close as the movie versions as I can get and should give a good base. I can get great quality belt itms and vest/flak jacket and members within my costuming club are sorting armour. So my main concerns are pads , boot finish and at number 1 the helmet ! I'd prefer a finished lid fully painted etc as I doubt I could reproduce one in the quality needed and any tips , help or advice would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks, the painted helmet looks fantastic, I've sent a pm to see how much one would be. That's a very interesting Dredd build, show's me how far away I am at the moment !

I would like to add that I bought an unpainted Dredd Hemlm from PannausProps and was extremely pleased with the quality of the item and with his service.

thats great, appreciate it. ive been going off of nothing but stupid side views. couldnt find any good full frontal views of that shoulder

Holy crap that prop store set of photos is sooooo helpful. i dont know how i didnt find that. i spent like almost 2 days nonstop on google looking for reference photos like that >.<

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back