Regarding the knurled thumbscrew on the ROTJ MPP...

I have the exact size, custom made replica available. I can sell them on Wannawanga.com
73ca07f5b4bc06f200e834b69ba5a768.jpg

What the heck are you guys even talking about? That's what comes standard on an MPP shroud. The ESB/ROTJ MPP thumbscrew is this atypical, diamond knurled thing...

MPP14.jpg

Anyone have a source for the ROTJ stunt shroud screw? I'm in need of one. It appears to be larger, diamond knurled, and domed.

View attachment 697454
Quick google-fu gave me this:

b84aba42c94af60260437e6877b22644.jpg

Which is a tattoo machine part.

- - - Updated - - -

Better pic:

tmp-dts-02-c-product-002-1001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And found an ebay link. PM me if you want it.

That is pretty close, think the dome part is wrong, but I could possible salvage that with a filing it down in a drill press. But orange, what kind of metal is that?

Quick google-fu gave me this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b8/4a/ba/b84aba42c94af60260437e6877b22644.jpg

Which is a tattoo machine part.

- - - Updated - - -

Better pic:

http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/33000865/images/tmp-dts-02-c-product-002-1001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And found an ebay link. PM me if you want it.

I have this one on mine-

8BD89943-2B06-40BA-95B6-F9D160C96C44_zpsvalfn16q.png

Theres someone on Ebay selling some that look spot on.
You may have yo ask them about the diameter of the head.
It doesnt say on the description.

Last edited:
Actually-- I was going to scour older threads and this is timely... I'm working on something and could really use a list of what we know are the confirmed parts for the MOM/stunt/pretend hero/ DV6 /etc

I know about the body, t-tracks, and door catch. But what about the other stuff? Outside of the thumbscrew being talked about here-- do we know what the shroud or d-ring are from? Or the specific type of tire valve?

And the clamp box is a total mystery, right?

I've been doing the same thing actually. I've found an old thread the other day that had a ton of good info and pics, for some odd reason I didn't save it in my notes. :facepalm

Actually-- I was going to scour older threads and this is timely... I'm working on something and could really use a list of what we know are the confirmed parts for the MOM/stunt/pretend hero/ DV6 /etc

I know about the body, t-tracks, and door catch. But what about the other stuff? Outside of the thumbscrew being talked about here-- do we know what the shroud or d-ring are from? Or the specific type of tire valve?

And the clamp box is a total mystery, right?

There's one called the "mother thread" that might be it. Great detail (I also didn't bookmark it) but it was out of date enough I wondered if any new discoveries had been made.

If people are asking for a parts run, probably not!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back