Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

As a big fan of the OT, I don't regret getting the eFX helmet with the green lenses and flat stripes.
This one looks a bit undersized.

Pretty damn awesome such an offering is even becoming available at this price point! Curious to see it in person, but from the pics I like it more than the efx stuff.

As a big fan of the OT, I don't regret getting the eFX helmet with the green lenses and flat stripes.
This one looks a bit undersized.

Ha! Based on that side-pic, I actually was thinking it's not as undersized as I first thought :) Too bad it's not a single piece though - that seam in the back is kinda ugly, as is the one in front of the ear. Looks like a three-piece bucket? Regardless, at $79.99 USD (should see them...ha ha...here at around a hundred CAD), it's a must buy for me.

Re: Hasbro Black Series OT Stormtrooper Helmet Rumored for Rogue One

I`ll be right there with you wearing it around proudly lol, Even though Anovos has discounted their first order bucket to 150 which I may also have to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! Based on that side-pic, I actually was thinking it's not as undersized as I first thought :) Too bad it's not a single piece though - that seam in the back is kinda ugly, as is the one in front of the ear. Looks like a three-piece bucket? Regardless, at $79.99 USD (should see them...ha ha...here at around a hundred CAD), it's a must buy for me.
I never paid that much for the Ren version, it was about $90 cad

I thought it was a young adult in that pic.
Price is attractive indeed, provided it is as speculated. Guess for around $100 it is a nice deal, provided you don't have one already. For me, having the eFX one, it would be a waste of $100 which can be applied elsewhere....

I thought it was a young adult in that pic.
Price is attractive indeed, provided it is as speculated. Guess for around $100 it is a nice deal, provided you don't have one already. For me, having the eFX one, it would be a waste of $100 which can be applied elsewhere....

Well, I've got my Anovos TK from the full suit which scratches my OT TK itch just fine, but I want this one for the Rogue One version, which has some appeal. I'm not invested in that film enough to buy a replica for several hundred, so this is looking like it'll do nicely!

Well, why don't you wait for the movie first, and then decide? If the movie's good, you might want to get the Anovos version which I am sure they will produce. And if it sucks, then why spending a dime on merch from it... :)

A couple more pictures:

swrothas20.jpg
swrothas22.jpg

Really glad they did a good job hiding the button, much better than they did on Kylo. Though like with most Hasbro products, I'm sure we'll have to deal with spotty paint jobs, and of course the package these will come in makes it hard to inspect that.

This is, awesome and the molded details give it a more finished look. I don't think I can resist it. I will get one for myself and my 13 yr old daughter.

I hope I can pick one up for my 8 year old for Christmas, it looks good

- - - Updated - - -

I bet it's in 3 pieces: front, back, and top.

I was already leaning towards getting one of these, but that video just sealed the deal. This is definitely a must have.

If it's the price of the Kylo it's a steal. I'll get one for my boy and one for me. :)

Ben

I never really wanted a Stormtrooper helmet but now I kinda want it lol. Hasbro is making some really nice stuff. All great prices too. Before you either had to buy a crappy Rubies or spend a couple hundred.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back