Where to buy mannequin for Superman Costume as seen in Comic Con 75th Anniversary

1batt4u

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post. I am looking for the same mannequin used for the screen used Superman suits as seen in Comic Con for Superman 75th Anniversary.

Anyone know where I can find these same exact mannequins?

jgo5yo.jpg

Hey

These are life-casts of the actual actors. Pretty much impossible to get. Unless u have good connections in the industry, you are out of luck.

They look like Cavill's cast except for the Routh one, which is taller and less muscular. But the others are most definitely copies from the custom made Cavill, there is even a photo of it floating around the net.

They are not Cavill casts. All body casts that are used are smaller than the costume that is draped over it to preserve the costume and not cause any undue stress on the fabric. Warner's does this for practically all of their costumes. This is straight from the mouths of Warner Archives.

teragon is right. All the costumes use the same mannequin from the Man of Steel suit. I doubt it's a body cast of Cavill himself but maybe wearing the muscle suit yes. Cavill was built but wasn't built like the mannequin. The only Superman suit not using the same mannequin was the Superman Returns suit which retained it's original mannequin that it always had. Reeve and Cain's suit all had the Man of Steel mannequin.
1395228_670825342927678_512348822_n.jpg1463022_691257737551105_1033067089_n.jpgDSCN025310.jpgNYCC-75-Years-of-Superman-010.jpgNYCC-2013-Reeve-Superman-costumes-1.jpg
Only difference is the arms position. The arms on Reeve and Cain's suit sit a little lower but the arm build still looks the same

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back