Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

View attachment 544857

Was very lucky to win tickets to the screening of Back to the Future 2 on Wednesday with Pepsi Max. Got my very own Pepsi Perfect. To get it you had to quote the line of the film and it would rise up out of the table like it did in the film.

Cool! Was that the cafe 80's replica in London?

Weird that they didn't put the Pepsi Perfect logo on that screen.
Pepsi Max had nothing to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just delivered from Amazon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
I ordered mine on the 20th and it says
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445612448.716287.jpg

After that from Bongo to Belgium,
Wonder how long that's gonna take.
If they ship liquids at all...

I do have prime but this was not eligible for prime (but still only took 2 days)

Last edited:
Got mine from Walmart yesterday. Really pretty lovely. The bottle had some smudges/scratches, but they're not really noticeable.

yea i got pretty pissed when i singed up from prime just for the pepsi bottle, i got a glitch so mine was able to get free 2 day shipping, now it says that it wont be here until monday which is 5 days after the order was placed.

Maybe it was the type of shipping you chose? I selected the fastest because I have the patience of a 3 year old.
It's 2-day. But jeez...it's taking FOREVER. Then this morning, I get a text saying "Shipped: Your amazon package with Pepsi Perfect will be delivered Monday" but...when I login to my account, it's still "preparing for shipment." SO SLOW!!

I ordered mine 9am on the 21st with 2-day (Prime) but clearly "2 day" on this item isn't based on reality!!

I hope they promote them in every country. That'll teach those scalpers.
Makes me sick seeing them get sold at these unreal prices.

I hope they promote them in every country. That'll teach those scalpers.
Makes me sick seeing them get sold at these unreal prices.

What I don't understand is why Pepsi isn't making those plastic bottles available on their website. They would make a fortune. I really wish their marketing dept. would hold an AMA on Reddit.

I'm sure if everyone on this forum sends an angry email they will at least consider it. They have the molds ready, so it's just calling in a bigger order...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back