Real or Fake Graflex?

Since you have purchased a 2cell top recently ... can we see the real vintage parts G R A F L E X saber as exhibit A . . . anytime soon and indeed ... forget this scammer and move along ... sell the Park's top in the Junkyard :)

Chaim

As soon as school gets out I'm going to begin work on it, I've got big plans

Did you get the eBay money back guarantee with the purchase?

It's not a Graflex so the seller is wrong in his description.

I tried arguing that to ebay on the phone, but they say that their money back guarantee only applies if I return the item back to the seller. If I don't return it, they won't do anything for me.

There is another 2 cell up on the bay that looks suspicious at first glance.

Seems to have a different finish on the top than on the bottom.

I could be wrong and it could just be the lighting, but everyone beware and always ask questions before buying!

Everybody, NEVER buy anything without asking the seller a bagillion questions and demanding a million hi-res pictures, otherwise you'll wind up in my shoes

so, keep it, add the two cell top to it so that you have a full genuine graflex, then resell the replica top as such on ebay. You'll still get plenty of money for it. You may turn out okay in the end, expense-wise.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back