Toy Story Sculpture

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everybody! :D
Most of you might not know but I'm actually a huge collector of Toy Story toys. I'm collecting full sized toys from the trilogy. There are a few toys though that I can't make by my hands because they look to be really complicated for me to make, I have seen some of you sculpting amazing things, and I was wondering if you could help me in adding some more toys to my collection :D
Thanks!

Here a picture of my current collection (I also have chuckles the clown, and zurg now!)

dsc09618ji.jpg

[UPDATE]

jytm.jpg

Last edited:
This is freaking cool !
Je vois que tu viens de France, donc je peux me permettre la langue de Molière, mais en tant que fan de la trilogie, ta collection fait rêver !! Bravo !

Hi.
Great Collection! I am sculpting a very large sponge bob at the moment as my kids love watching him.. I was planning on doing some large Toy story charators in the near future as they will be cast with easy-Flo 120 which is A very Good hard Resin, as they have to be in my garden.
You should try and give sculpting a try.. as It wouldn't be hard to create the character you need if you sculpt it in many parts. there are many people on hear who can help in the whole process and where to get the materials.
Good Luck.

Salut Emma,

Your display is stunning, I have some Toy Story figures too and I have to admit that they are wonderful :)

Bon courage dans ta recherche !

Last edited:
Not to be a downer, but the RPF rules say all posts have to be in English.

I know we're all just having a good time, but I'd hate for anyone to get an infraction point for breaking the CoC.

Nice collection BTW.

I've seen some small versions of him but nothing the same scale as he appears in the movies. The only tough part might be finding a clear dome part that would work for the head,but I suppose maybe someone could vacuform it.

Thanks guys for all of the messages! I've not checked this thread recently! Sorry about this haha

Wooow! That is a really great collection. The toy your after, is that a real toy, or one made up by Pixar?

The few ones I'm looking for are actually made up by Pixar! Some of them are more like figurines, that's the problem :( and Thanks ^^

Nice collection, Emma
So Toy Story and BTTF are your favs, right?

Yup they are definately my two favourite movies haha! I have a few stuff from other movies I like, but I don't consider it as a collection as there are just little objects :) (like the kangaroo in Pulp Fiction or the Ellis badge in Up etc...)

Having grown up with Toy Story, that is such an awesome collection!

I did too! Thank you so much!!!

too bad we couldn't hook you up with the guy here on the RPF that made his son's room into a replica of Andy's room. You two would get along great!

I actually know him and had some conversations with him :)! I'm also active on Pixar Planet which is a fantastic forums for Pixar fans!

Not to be a downer, but the RPF rules say all posts have to be in English.

Don't worry, they are just little sentences for showing their support as they are french too! We keep it in english of course :)!

Anyway thanks a lot guys :)! I hope i'll find someone for making some of my toys! It's really annoying that Pixar has not released some of the main toys... I could understand for the background ones! But Stinky Pete, Trixie etc... It's getting a bit frustrating haha!

Damn that is an impressive Toy story collection. How long have you been collecting?

Did you ever find the Robot?.. it looks like a really easy figure 3D model & print if you had the dimensions

Damn that is an impressive Toy story collection. How long have you been collecting?

Did you ever find the Robot?.. it looks like a really easy figure 3D model & print if you had the dimensions

Thanks a lot :)! I've been collecting since early 2010! So it's been 3 years :p

I have to make the robot if I really want it :)

I might have found someone willing to make it for me, the cost will be pretty high, but at least it will be all articulated and will also have lights, so I'm saving a bit for this at the moment!! He's one of the major toy I really want to have! And I want him to be perfect hehe :D

Thats a very repectable collection for only 3 yrs.

Ohh cool..is it going to be 3d modelled and printed or scratch build?

Wow. That's an impressive collection. I started collecting some of the Toy Story figures when the first movie came out. My favourite is the talking alien doll. (Ooooooooooooh!). But mine pales in comparison.

Brilliant!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back